Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

Looks like the suite breakfast is still in Moderno? What about the lunch. Sorry if you have already answered...

Yesterday's lunch appeared to be spread out between Cagney's and Moderno, although we were seated in Cagney's so I'm not positive if it was in both.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

065b10df295bc6cb9b672ceb8cbba272.jpg

0a09101cb7277732f8ef486d619db3af.jpg

a6c1a2ecc78142e9ec7276fd221791b0.jpg

ce9ee36014aa1be3dd4d23ea36ae981a.jpg

Looks like they've dialed the spa up a notch since we were last on (Oct '15). Looks great! Can't wait to try the heated loungers next time. Also like that they seem to have gotten rid of the few rows of chairs kind of jammed in that middle section, replaced with some nice conversation seating!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Looking forward to your Live From, enjoy your time in NO before you board on Sunday. :)

Wish I could find some updated pics of the aft facing suites. I would like to see how the cabins have changed in decor since the remodel.

There is a review of the Dawn on the first post dry dock cruise in October, it has a number of photo's of aft Penthouse suites.

Meet & Greet had a great turnout - right around 50 people.

76d2f2326474679827b82c9535bc8c61.jpg

caf9845d31a186133a54b75acfac1996.jpg

And then at 11:50am we decide to do the slot pull before the latitudes get together at 12:30. So I just frantically ran through it.

15 Players - side pot winner received $30. Overall group was up $10, which we played and lost on roulette with. Not a bad $2 investment for 45 minutes of watching me frantically do math and sweat.

06c94cc78a7b615b4a9823ca7d234335.jpg

Even though we have been on the Dawn before, I love your review! I love the videos you post of you and your wife, all the photos you post to see some of the changes after dry dock and also things on the ship we missed when we were aboard. I find that any break I have, I am checking to see what you've posted.

My husband, myself and another couple are sailing in March and this gets me so excited. Sue is so dang cute, when I first heard her voice (she sounds so much like Kelly Ripa) I had to look to make sure it wasn't Kelly in disguise.

So for the next week I will be stalking this thread, keep up the good work!