Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

Back in the room, and meet our butler (not a fan of that term, so from now on he will simply be our "friend") - Henry. What a sweet guy.

5f80a11481e4a75886dde00674e84e7a.jpg

Henry! Great guy! We had him in January of this year out of NOLA.

If I remember correctly, a bit of a "high talker" :p

Hey, TheDougOut, can I ask you, does that suite have folding walls that come out and separate the bed from the rest of the room? It looks like it has folding walls on both sides. Just wondering if that's what it does.

Thanks!

Somehow I managed to lose my sunglasses in a record 118 minutes. Time to retrace some steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That stinks! I think my husband beat you though by losing his sign and sail card within the first hour.... much less costly to replace however... unless you factor in his bruised ego when everyone at the Customer Service desk burst into laughter.

Loving the review so far. We'll be on the Dawn in January in a family suite also.

Love the live review.....quick question, are you using the iConcierge application by any chance? and do you have any feedback on reliability of its use for messaging? we are a big group and sail on Dawn in a few weeks and considering using the messaging to keep in touch amongst our group if it is reliable enough.

Edited by coolcruiser99

Pitbull's Everything Tonight comes on, which of course takes me back to our fun nights on the Escape.

Current state of the dance floor... a young single male could have some fun tonight.

Older attached males just observe and order another.

79fa7497712d7cc6eec8f8d9e1fe24c1.jpg

Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance

I actually just got lost on the Dawn... twice. Attempted to cut through the Garden Cafe only to be met by what I assume to be the Los Lobos wall. So I went the whole way around thinking I'd come out at the pool, only to end up at the fitness center.

So now I'm backtracking down on deck 11 because I'm too embarrassed to pass the Garden Cafe crew again.