Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

Phenomenal review and love the videos

Along this same idea..... this sounds like a weird request but.... I am on the Dawn in May and have an Aft Balcony (10730)...... I was curious how much of an overhang the spa windows are. My balcony would be under that (there are two aft balconies in the direct middle and then two aft penthouses on the outer sides of the aft balconies)...... so my weird request is: could you take a picture from the spa down to the balcony below so I have an idea of the privacy of the balcony? Thank you very much!!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

Edited by esm54687

...so my weird request is: could you take a picture from the spa down to the balcony below so I have an idea of the privacy of the balcony?

Too funny... not more than 30 minutes ago I was standing up against the aft spa windows, leaning over and staring straight down. All I noticed was the beautiful wake of the ship - and I was LEANING out and over. But since I wasn't specifically looking for the aft balconies, I'll try to grab some photos tomorrow from both the relaxation rooms and the heated lounger area.

That aft view - so beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Heading to the main theater show (the Ukrainian aerialist, I believe) at 7pm and then LeBistro at 8:30pm.

If I hadn't mentioned earlier, we're sticking to "ship time" all week, which is currently 6:30pm. Apparently they were running into issues with the frequent 1-hour changes a couple weeks ago.

Did I miss the time lapse? From the photo alone I can see there would be a problem.

I think most video will have to wait until my return to broadband. A lot of it is 4k and 1080, and it's near-impossible to upload even while on cellular roaming.

The best preview I've seen so far is the 2 hours captured while leaving New Orleans and heading down the Mississippi.

Heading to the main theater show (the Ukrainian aerialist, I believe) at 7pm and then LeBistro at 8:30pm.

If I hadn't mentioned earlier, we're sticking to "ship time" all week, which is currently 6:30pm. Apparently they were running into issues with the frequent 1-hour changes a couple weeks ago.

YES! They changed the clocks ahead an hour for one day and then back an hour! We had NO iDEA what they were thinking!!!! :eek:

A comment/warning about our room (12520) and the adjacent SJ Family Suite with no balcony. I'll let this photo from the time-lapse explain...

Yep, we were in 12518 four years ago and asked about this issue on CC. We just kept the curtains closed at night and didn't get dressed near the windows

Edited by herdingdogmom