Should I book now or should I wait?

BOOKNEXTCRUISE

I always book last minute and 3 weeks is when it starts to go up.......at least that is what I have seen. Plus, the mock booking might not include the guarantee cabins that need to be assigned. Like above poster said, if you really want to go, book the cruise and don't look at the price again.

Anyone get a really good deal by waiting till the last minute to book a cruise? I am about 3 weeks out till sailing and I have not booked yet. Mock booking shows several cabins left, so should I book now or wait?

It is hard to say, you just don't know, it depends on inventory, a few weeks ago I bought a sail away about 17 days out for $599, 7 days out it dropped to $399, so was so upset, however other times the price went up, get good people is there a web site for us to help figure out

I always book last minute on NCL (7-14 days out), but I search with an open mind. I have received some amazing prices, too. If you have a specific itinerary in mind or require a specific cabin location, you could be disappointed if the sailing sells out or if you don't get a specific cabin location.

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app

It is hard to say, you just don't know, it depends on inventory, a few weeks ago I bought a sail away about 17 days out for $599, 7 days out it dropped to $399, so was so upset, however other times the price went up, get good people is there a web site for us to help figure out

Same here ^^^

So I went ahead and booked today and soon after the inside gty was gone. My thoughts are I got the last one. Can't wait to see what I get for a cabin because they are now showing no inside cabins left in any category. Going on a 2 week cruise for $539 per person plus tax!!!:)

So I went ahead and booked today and soon after the inside gty was gone. My thoughts are I got the last one. Can't wait to see what I get for a cabin because they are now showing no inside cabins left in any category. Going on a 2 week cruise for $539 per person plus tax!!!:)

:D Me Too :cool:

Wow. Great price. Congrats. I think booking now was a good choice. It can be deceiving to guesstimate availability based on the number of rooms available because of guarantees. They may have 10 insides left but know that they have 8 inside guarantees that haven’t been assigned yet. So in reality they only have 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums