Carnival 2014?

janny444

We are waiting on the Alaska cruises too. There will be 8 of us going hopefully in June of 2014. :)

We are planning for September 2014, for DH's 50th. We could book NCL now but waiting for Carnival to check out the options :).

We are planning for September 2014, for DH's 50th. We could book NCL now but waiting for Carnival to check out the options :).

Mickide - I too have been checking their website everyday for September 2014 fares. I think with all of the fires they've been putting out, they're behind on getting itineraries out. I checked my 2010 emails (yes, I keep everthing - HR background) and our TA sent us info for our 2012 cruise on April 11th. I want to snag an aft wrap, which as you know, are very limited.

Come on Carnival!! Get with the program:rolleyes:.

Hi...can anyone please say when cruises for 2014....in particular summer 2014....go on sale.

I just hung up with a Carnival rep and she told me check May/June. We're looking for Bermuda 2014 in particular.

• 3 months later...
Hi...I am still asking the same question or maybe I have missed the info I want in a different thread...if so apolgies... but when are Carnival summer 2014 going on sale

I think they're all out now. Or most of them are. Have you checked lately?

Archived