NCL 'Spirit'

I have the opportunity to book a 14-Day Western Mediterranean Cruise in April, 2018, on the NCL 'Spirit'. I understand that this ship is the oldest ship in the NCL Fleet, having been built in 1997, (refurbished in 2017)! Since I have only cruised twice with NCL, both times on the 'Breakaway', would experienced cruisers with NCL recommend this ship for a 14-Day Mediterranean Cruise?

Thank you for your responses.

Ward

Also my favorite ship in the fleet.

I've done two 14+ day Transatlantic cruises on her. Very different than a port intensive Med cruise. I just loved all the relaxing Sea days on the Spirit. Great small ship and always a great crew.

Mark

We've done two Med cruises on Spirit and think it's the perfect ship for these port-intensive iteneraries. No hassles getting on and off. Pretty easy access to dining when you want it. Doesn't feel crowded. And the staff has been great both times. It doesn't have all of the dining, bar, and pool action of the big ships but, when you're in port practically every day, who needs them?

Just back off Spirit having completed a port intensive 11 night cruise from Rome. Fantastic !!

Lovely ship, plenty of space, lots of quiet spots, decent entertainment programme if that is your thing, great choice of bars and the overall food offering we thought was superb. The officers and crew were friendly and eager to please. A super cruise, hit the spot and can't wait to be back on Spirit in December.