Carnival Sensation legant night menu????

160july

Bumping. We have cruised Carnival several times but skipped Elegant night. My dilemma is silly. We usually travel pretty light and can fly with just carry on and a personal item. If we are doing elegant night we will be flying with another bag.

So I'm curious what the menu is and if it is worth paying luggage fees.

Elegant night menu is the same on every Carnival ship. If there is more than one Elegant night, menu will vary.

enhance

Interesting this shows lobster which many other threads say is no longer included on Carnival elegant nights. I did not take a pic of the menu on Sensation in January but I am 99% certain this was not it. Also you don’t have to go overboard with the dressy clothes. Collared shirt or other dressy top with nice slacks was common every night including elegant and casual nights.

Elegant night menu is the same on every Carnival ship. If there is more than one Elegant night, menu will vary.

enhance

Thank you! Looks delicious!

Interesting this shows lobster which many other threads say is no longer included on Carnival elegant nights. I did not take a pic of the menu on Sensation in January but I am 99% certain this was not it. Also you don’t have to go overboard with the dressy clothes. Collared shirt or other dressy top with nice slacks was common every night including elegant and casual nights.

I thought I had read that lobster was off the shorter cruises and saw something posted about things like ribs.

Thanks for the insite.

I just got off a 4 night Carnival Sensation cruise today, and while I can't remember exactly what the elegant night menu was, there was no lobster available without an upcharge. And I believe the fish option was sea bass. Orange glazed duck was an option. The menu someone above posted from cruiseradio.net is much closer to what our elegant night menu was.