Aurea experience Seaside question

hihosilvers

Just booked an Aurea suite with whirlpool. A bit confused about the all-inclusive drinks. The fine print says the following:

*Depending on cruise destination, the drinks package may be either All-Inclusive Restaurant & Bar Drink Package or All-Inclusive Classic Drink Package.

Can someone confirm that this is all-inclusive drinks, anywhere, anytime (I know it excludes room service and minibar) - or is this all-inclusive drinks only at mealtime in MDR?

Thanks in advance.

Is there a detailed comparison yet between what the classic and the deluxe packages get you on the Seaside? And how easy is it to upgrade to the deluxe package? Should I just wait until I'm onboard?

The link below shows the different brands included with each package. If you are looking to upgrade from the classic to the premium package, it is $8 pp/pd or $56/week per adult and can be done before sailing or on-board from what I've read

http://www.msccruisesgetforms.com/cms/CMSIMAGES/FLYER/drinks/classicvspremium.PDF

• 2 weeks later...
The link below shows the different brands included with each package. If you are looking to upgrade from the classic to the premium package, it is $8 pp/pd or $56/week per adult and can be done before sailing or on-board from what I've read

http://www.msccruisesgetforms.com/cms/CMSIMAGES/FLYER/drinks/classicvspremium.PDF

Just to add to this ... if you upgrade when onboard, there will be an extra 15% service charge added which can be avoided if you upgrade prior to sailing.

Can someone tell me what specialty coffees are included and if the Classic package also includes gelato?

Gelato is included & delicious. Most coffees, espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate & milkshakes etc at Venchi bar were included. Some of the specialized coffees with alcohol were not included.