MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Sid - Thanks for the note and closeup photo. Looking at some of the earlier photos I thought some of the corner balconies would be large (at least close to the measurements MSC gave). Then I saw new photos with balcony dividers added to the very front of each GS balcony. It would be a shame if that is just dead space after describing these as "Exclusive Grande Suites".

At least I can see the outside of the Deck 9 Aurea Balconies! Can't see ours which would be 14 doors down from the front.

A bit more info on the Front cabins from cruisedeckplans.com not sure how accurate it is.

Important Size Information

Forward Grand Suites located in the middle are longer with a second bath with toilet and shower and a second bedroom with two twins that can be joined as double. There will also be a glass enclosed porch on the deck to protect against wind while ship is moving forward.

These suites vary in size but average reported size is 398 square feet with 200 square foot balcony area. Cabins 11001 and 14001 are the smallest. Cabins 10001 and 13001 are largest and sleep 5. Suites 14002 and 14003 accommodate only 2 guests.

Sid - That information is not correct. The bigger center GS are 11001, 12001 and 14001. Those are the 2br/2bth. Recall you have a Facebook friend currently in 11001 a 2/2 center GS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

TC ... I added it show what the problem is with many sites, some of which have the wrong info and not up to date.

Including MSC ... :mad:

Sid - Thanks and you are right many sites have the wrong info. One can't really blame the independent sites as I image they are getting different info from different MSC offices and or people.