MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

The se3 grand aurea suites in front of ship must not ready. Not one single photo.

If you look around, there are photos of a 1-bedroom and a 2-bedroom center grand suite (**001). Still looking for photos of any 002 or 003 cabins in the corners.

If you look around, there are photos of a 1-bedroom and a 2-bedroom center grand suite (**001). Still looking for photos of any 002 or 003 cabins in the corners.

But centers are completely different. We r booked in corner suite and I am going mad with curiosity. LoL 😂

But centers are completely different. We r booked in corner suite and I am going mad with curiosity. LoL 😂

I think we'll have to wait until the ship arrives in Miami for corner suite pictures. I was hoping that someone would post something by now but it doesn't seem to be the case.

It's very possible these suites were not available to the general public to book for this 21 day cruise, probably held back for MSC delegates making the trip and so it will not be until the first 7 day cruise that these are available to be photographed.

Does any know if the Aurea Suites on Seaside have Concierge or Butler Service or should I be wishing for a miracle? We are thinking of changing rooms from an Aurea Balcony to a Suite. It looks like the Stateroom size is the same, just a larger balcony. TIA

Does any know if the Aurea Suites on Seaside have Concierge or Butler Service or should I be wishing for a miracle? We are thinking of changing rooms from an Aurea Balcony to a Suite. It looks like the Stateroom size is the same, just a larger balcony. TIA

Only Yacht Club have those services

Aurea package is the same no matter the cabin you are in. Also that Aurea balcony cabin is on deck 9. The aurea cabins on higher decks have smaller balconies.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Aurea package is the same no matter the cabin you are in. Also that Aurea balcony cabin is on deck 9. The aurea cabins on higher decks have smaller balconies.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thank you! I failed to mention that I was looking at Deck 9. I am currently booked on Deck 9 forward close to the Spa and was contemplating the Aft with the bigger balcony. I haven't checked to see what is close by that would change my mind on switching rooms.