MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I had a Vista Suite on Holland America's Koningsdam and all it was just a stretched normal balcony cabin. "Suite" doesn't mean much today! Bob

If someone has the chance to see the stateroom in advance, at least they knew what they are getting. However, it is truly unfortunate for those who booked based upon it being represented as a suite. :loudcry:

If someone has the chance to see the stateroom in advance, at least they knew what they are getting. However, it is truly unfortunate for those who booked based upon it being represented as a suite. :loudcry:

The SJ3 whirlpool suites have had the cabin layout on the MSC website for a long time now. So far as I can tell the only real question marks now are the 1 bed 1 bath SE3 Grand suites.

I totally agree. It really doesn't matter what the room description says. If I have seen all the pictures of the room, I shouldn't have any complaints. The issue is MSC's approach to their cabin roll out and purposely hiding the pics.

Yeah the red/burgundy carpets are pretty awful. I'm surprised that the designers wouldn't go with something more neutral.

If anyone has access to pictures of 9002/9003 I would like to see the layout of those cabins.

Neutral is blah, bold makes a statement! Look at the public spaces of ships - most are vivacious, not neutral or reserved.

The SJ3 whirlpool suites have had the cabin layout on the MSC website for a long time now. So far as I can tell the only real question marks now are the 1 bed 1 bath SE3 Grand suites.

There were numerous variations of several stateroom classes when we booked in 2015. MSC has said that some of the online images were not correct. They kept pushing back the release dates of some of the staterooms ... one year ... six months ... 3-4 months ... 1 month. Those moving targets have all come and gone.

There were numerous variations of several stateroom classes when we booked in 2015. MSC has said that some of the online images were not correct. They kept pushing back the release dates of some of the staterooms ... one year ... six months ... 3-4 months ... 1 month. Those moving targets have all come and gone.

Their reluctance to share details of some of the stateroom categories is odd.

Watching photos of all the various categories show up except the 1 bedroom SE3 is like torture! :D

Which makes you wonder

A. Are they hiding something/ miss-leading information about the 1 Bedroom GS (SE3)

B. Are we going to be pleasantly surprised.

I would add though that based on the picture of the 13003 balcony that was posted here a few pages back makes we wonder if the balcony sizes published on their website is accurate. I have stayed in a GS on Allure and Harmony of the Seas in which the balconies were said to be a little over 100 sft.

Both had room for two chairs, table and a lounger. Let’s see with Seaside what we get.

Neutral is blah, bold makes a statement! Look at the public spaces of ships - most are vivacious, not neutral or reserved.

I have no problem with bold colors or design choices but the burgundy/purple carpets are not a good design choice in my opinion. As others have already mentioned it is very 80s in nature. A lot of newer hotels and commercial designs are using neutral tones in a bold manner by using patterns and color accents which is what these staterooms need.

It’s a real live walk thru video....36 seconds. Don’t know why you can’t see it - works every time for me [emoji53][emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s most likely due to the privacy settings of the person who posted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

JM ... That photo is a Deck 18 Deluxe YC Suite.

Thank you. We have Deck 16 so guessing it is the same.

Does anyone have any pictures of the area around/next to the YC pool? Are there umbrellas, is there shade?

Thank you.

perhaps a link to the vid on my google drive???

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KjKp3KIkjEDH0sKz1

Thanks for the video. I'm trying to piece together all of the different sofa layouts. It looks like the YC Deluxe suites all have the sofas that convert into bunk beds (for a 4 person cabin). And the balconies and aft suites pics that I've seen so far have sofas that pull out to a double. I prefer the bunk bed layout. This is just my guess, we'll all know in a couple of days.

Thanks for the video. I'm trying to piece together all of the different sofa layouts. It looks like the YC Deluxe suites all have the sofas that convert into bunk beds (for a 4 person cabin). And the balconies and aft suites pics that I've seen so far have sofas that pull out to a double. I prefer the bunk bed layout. This is just my guess, we'll all know in a couple of days.
Some of the YC deluxe rooms take 5 people, apparently a ceiling drop down bed as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app