MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

If you have more pictures of the aft suites, why not just post all of them? For someone who had complained about the lack of info from msc for the last 2 years in this thread, seems kind of dumb to string everyone along with your 2 pictures a day. Just saying..

Hi, I'm staying in 12001 suite next summer and was wondering if there are any photos as it may not be a two bedroom. I would also love to see the balcony. We stayed in the Sophia Loren Suite last summer on the Divina and had a great time. Went for the two bedroom this time as my children are getting older.

Looking for info on whether or not room 10222 is a larger balcony room? According to the deck plan it is but there appear to be some discrepancies. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We have this room booked in March but have yet to find answers, according to MSC website and my TA it is bigger..... hopefully after she sails we will get answers and maybe even pictures!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

We're also booked in a superfamily plus but don't have our room assignment yet. Looks like that should show up about 20 days before sail date.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Ok thanks. I was looking at them on the Mereviglia just today, I found a nice blog, and they seem a little different than just three connected balcony rooms. If it’s the same in Seaside they looked really cool. They have a bathtub for the kids and indented bunk beds that can be closed off. Getting excited, even if I can’t buy an 18 drink voucher. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have more pictures of the aft suites, why not just post all of them? For someone who had complained about the lack of info from msc for the last 2 years in this thread, seems kind of dumb to string everyone along with your 2 pictures a day. Just saying..

Wow! Aren’t you nice!?

Ok thanks. I was looking at them on the Mereviglia just today, I found a nice blog, and they seem a little different than just three connected balcony rooms. If it’s the same in Seaside they looked really cool. They have a bathtub for the kids and indented bunk beds that can be closed off. Getting excited, even if I can’t buy an 18 drink voucher. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've seen those mockups and would love the rooms to be like that on the seaside!! I'm planning for three plain balconies, though, and will just be pleasantly surprised if they're different. Hopefully someone on the Dec 1st sailing will post photos. If not, I'll see for myself in less than 4 weeks. Excited!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Has anybody checked out the MSC360VR app? Seaside now features in the fleet with 360º images of some of the Public Areas as well as a YC "apartment".

For those who don't know, you have to turn your tablet 360 degrees as though you're recording a 360 degree sweep of the room.

The app only closes down after loading for a while :( I'm on an Samsung Galaxy S7

if you have more pictures of the aft suites, why not just post all of them? For someone who had complained about the lack of info from msc for the last 2 years in this thread, seems kind of dumb to string everyone along with your 2 pictures a day. Just saying..

It never Fails to amaze me just how Ungrateful some people really are ... :mad: People like you deserve Nothing!

The person who found the time to take the photos requested that they were not posted at all until the sail date, only after asking was I allowed to post them in this way.

You will be lucky to see the rest.

If you google MSC Seaside fan group you'll find a mostly italian FB group. It has some good pictures I havent seen before and also someone has recently posted a 3 minute long video with the interiors of the ship (Flavia Bonifacio).

We have this room booked in March but have yet to find answers, according to MSC website and my TA it is bigger..... hopefully after she sails we will get answers and maybe even pictures!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

As per MSC site before I booked it for March 3rd, the room is bigger but the balcony is at the normal size.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The person who found the time to take the photos requested that they were not posted at all until the sail date, only after asking was I allowed to post them in this way.

You will be lucky to see the rest.

I was also curious about the reason, but I figured it was something like this. The other guy was also probably just wondering.... he was just unlucky with his manners when asking ;) Anyways, I'm always grateful for another picture of "my" cabin even though I'm feeling like a child as christmas who just wants the whole thing right away :)

The msc for me app , crashes , i login i get a spinning dial then the app just closes , anyone else with that issue ? On Iphone if that helps
Worked for me, but I'm Android. Discovered that there is going to be a Venchi 1878 Chocolate Bar where they will be making fresh chocolates.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Dave thanks million fo all the pics you have posted and for all the info you have given us for the last 2 years. This has been a very long 2 years and discouraging at times and thanks to you and your pictures and info you have kept us all excited. We all appreciate everything you have done for us and the info you have gotten.

We sail in just a couple of days and are very excited.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all you have done in this thread.

Gerry

There are some great photos of YC Topsail Lounge and restaurant on another forum - admin feel free to remove if this is against the rules, I'm never sure!

https://www.liveboat.it/forum/10138-anteprima-foto-msc-seaside-fincantieri-monfalcone.html#post431417

Thanks for sharing, if this is against the rules then please see the

- YC from 1:30