MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I am inclined to agree that it may just be an anomaly on how the deck plans have been drawn up. Current descriptions of the cabins all state the same cabin size.

Based on the detailed spreadsheet I have of the Seaside listing each cabin individually, it is showing all inside YC to be the same size. Bathroom area of 43 sq ft and cabin area of 183 sq ft for a total of 226 sq ft.

Bret

Based on the detailed spreadsheet I have of the Seaside listing each cabin individually, it is showing all inside YC to be the same size. Bathroom area of 43 sq ft and cabin area of 183 sq ft for a total of 226 sq ft.

Bret

Take a look at the balcony photos posted of GS 13003 a page or two back. Does that balcony look like it's 100 plus sft and in line with your detailed spreadsheet?

Take a look at the balcony photos posted of GS 13003 a page or two back. Does that balcony look like it's 100 plus sft and in line with your detailed spreadsheet?

I am the worst at visualizing square footage. What I have shows 13003 and 13002 with 108 sq ft. Cabins themselves showing at 371 sq ft. Most in that category show 75 sq ft balcony with some exceptions. It does show 10 other cabins with larger balconies of varying size.

I do notice that it shows 13001 has a balcony that is almost double the size. My cabin list is updated from the original I had but is still old. Could be cabin numbers have changed slightly if that doesn't seem right.

Bret

Day 2, Looking out from Inside 14262. Picture 1 is the window in the curved wall. Bear in mind that at this point this cabin was not finished.

enhance[/qu

quote]

I guess this ends the debate from months ago if these curved windows we see from outside are part of the cabin or not. I love that they are. They must be what you see when you enter your cabin's small hall way.

I will go look for that post Sid, it was so long ago it must be pages back.