MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Is anyone watching the delivery day ceremony live?? what time does it start? I registered at MSC's website , but did not get an email invite as of yet?

*NEVERMIND*....*sigh*....EST timezone means I slept right thru it all... #asyouwere

Edited by kba1988

That's not right to call something a suite when it is not. People have had suites booked for 2 years, only to find out that they paid for something the will not get. In many instances, they are not able to rebook their intended stateroom, or are relegated to a lesser stateroom. It used to be that if you booked early, you had best choice of the staterooms. In this case, we have to sift through leftovers.
I had a Vista Suite on Holland America's Koningsdam and all it was just a stretched normal balcony cabin. "Suite" doesn't mean much today! Bob

Thank you for these great pictures! I truly have been enjoying seeing each and every one of them and appreciate it!

Is there any possibility of seeing a YC1 cabin? It's a regular balcony YC cabin on Deck 16.

Regarding the picture above of the whirl pool suite, although we are not on vacation to watch TV, the placement of the TV seems a little odd and rather hard to see if on the bed. I personally don't like the color of the carpet either (reminds me of the 90s) but the ship looks beautiful and cannot wait to board in February!

More. Photos from Edgar.

]

Thank you for always taking the time and effort to search, organize and post these photos!

I have to say while I have been blown away by the striking design of the Yacht Club and public areas, the cabin and suite photos reveal a pretty dated design - blah colour choices and a rather utilitarian feel.

I will be curious to see the Yacht Club suites!

The TV does appear to be badly placed unless it is on a swivel arm! or maybe there is one facing the bed !

Bed for the 5th person appears to be over the Double ...:o

Have to agree re the colours so far seen, they usually have Gold, Green and Blue ... we shall see.

Thank you for these great pictures! I truly have been enjoying seeing each and every one of them and appreciate it!

Is there any possibility of seeing a YC1 cabin? It's a regular balcony YC cabin on Deck 16.

Regarding the picture above of the whirl pool suite, although we are not on vacation to watch TV, the placement of the TV seems a little odd and rather hard to see if on the bed. I personally don't like the color of the carpet either (reminds me of the 90s) but the ship looks beautiful and cannot wait to board in February!

Yeah the red/burgundy carpets are pretty awful. I'm surprised that the designers wouldn't go with something more neutral.

If anyone has access to pictures of 9002/9003 I would like to see the layout of those cabins.

TC ... Those photos you asked for finally, been a busy day ... :) Photos from Edgar.

enhance

It appears they changed the design of the S3 balconies on deck 9. This picture shows full partitions all the way to the rail instead of the glass half partitions show in earlier renderings.

It appears they changed the design of the S3 balconies on deck 9. This picture shows full partitions all the way to the rail instead of the glass half partitions show in earlier renderings.

I love it! Can’t wait, going to be in 9035

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also those are B3 staterooms, the S3 are on the back of the ship with the HUGE balconies

Sent from my iPhone using Forums