MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I agree with Bea, wonder if the Top Sail lounge will be cozy and intimate with the 2 story space.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

The same goes for the dining experience.

On Meraviglia, we dined at a 2-top at the front of the ship and enjoyed the vista. The restaurant set-up on Seaside doesn't lend itself to a nice, cozy, intimate evening dinner, either! I much prefer the separate restaurant and Top Sail Lounge on Meraviglia. That's 2 cozy, intimate venues in YC that Seaside has forfeited - and, for what?

My initial reaction has been that I prefer the 2 separate areas as well. But I'm willing to give it a try. :) I love the outdoor space in front of Top Sail.

I've also heard they'll absolutely adjust tables for 2 or 4 as needed for YC guests.

On Meraviglia, we dined at a 2-top at the front of the ship and enjoyed the vista. The restaurant set-up on Seaside doesn't lend itself to a nice, cozy, intimate evening dinner, either! I much prefer the separate restaurant and Top Sail Lounge on Meraviglia. That's 2 cozy, intimate venues in YC that Seaside has forfeited - and, for what?

To me this just shows that you can't please everyone. This cabin isn't deluxe in any way to my taste. I don't like the chairs, colors, or the wood or the tiles in the bathroom. But some may love it. I'm glad there's a lot of choice out there for everyone.

I agree that much of the YC experience is the private facilities, dining, service, etc., however if to use an example of one of my first inside cabins, I really don't understand why they can't do better? Example, the Celebrity Century's cheapest inside cabins below, notice how large & deluxe they are. Nice bathrooms too:

021-ccentury9043bathroom.jpg

51-9a-9b-10-11-12-int.jpg

It's so you can hear the piano player in the TSL while eating. Also you can hang over and call down to people you see in the TSL.[emoji41]

Didn't know about an outside part of the Top Sail. That sounds nice.

Didn't know about an outside part of the Top Sail. That sounds nice.

Sorry, BF, I meant that we could dine at the window at the front of the ship on Meraviglia, whereas that option doesn't exist on Seaside. However, there is outside seating at the front on Seaside, just outside the Top Sail Lounge. You can see this in the video in the above post.

You're onboard now Sunshine? I've been curious about the YC wardrobes. All of the videos focus on the bathroom and don't skip right over the wardrobe. I was wondering how big it is. I liked the walk in closet on Divina and thinking the wardrobe will be small...

Haha no! I just proved we're all guilty of having expectations without foundation. I'm comparing to the wardrobe on Divina. Sorry about that!!!

Sorry, BF, I meant that we could dine at the window at the front of the ship on Meraviglia, whereas that option doesn't exist on Seaside. However, there is outside seating at the front on Seaside, just outside the Top Sail Lounge. You can see this in the video in the above post.
I've watched the video. The outside area in front of the Top Sail looks interesting. I see there are some loungers on the sides that kind of look like thermal beds/couches you see in the spa.

The whole YC public area reminds me of the lobby area of a nice hotel. I've only been on the Divina but while I liked their TSL it was usually quiet and subdued almost like a library. Maybe this will be more lively.

My initial reaction has been that I prefer the 2 separate areas as well. But I'm willing to give it a try. :) I love the outdoor space in front of Top Sail.

I've also heard they'll absolutely adjust tables for 2 or 4 as needed for YC guests.

I spotted a video on Facebook today where the YC restaurant tables have been readjusted to now include lots of tables for 2s, 4s, 8s etc 👍

As they say, P, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. At least this is offering something different to YC experiences on other ships. Variety is the spice of life, after all. (I'm just full of clichés tonight LOL).

There’s a video online, search g00gle for MSC Seaside 9064

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am having a hard time seeing what is on the balcony. There is a chair ,that is clear, but is that a table to the left at 44 seconds? I don't see arms, so maybe 2 chairs and a table out there?

We were on the NCL Getaway last year and stayed in their very similar cabin (larger balcony toward front of ship, I can't recall the exact category). but they had 2 chair, 2 loungers and a table.

I am having a hard time seeing what is on the balcony. There is a chair ,that is clear, but is that a table to the left at 44 seconds? I don't see arms, so maybe 2 chairs and a table out there?

We were on the NCL Getaway last year and stayed in their very similar cabin (larger balcony toward front of ship, I can't recall the exact category). but they had 2 chair, 2 loungers and a table.

Yeah a little table/ottoman is what it looks like to me. I think there would probably be room for a lounger on the balcony but who knows what they’ll have for sure at this point.

There’s a video online, search g00gle for MSC Seaside 9064

Bit small if i'm honest, expected a little more, in 9046 next year. Be a tight squeeze with 3. Sure only for sleeping really amyway. Good sized balcony though [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

I looked at the deck plans from the link posted and I am a little confused. I am booked in room 14198 with the Fantastica plan but the deck plan shows this to be a Bella category. Can any of the balcony rooms be either or does it depend on where the cabin is located?

I looked at the deck plans from the link posted and I am a little confused. I am booked in room 14198 with the Fantastica plan but the deck plan shows this to be a Bella category. Can any of the balcony rooms be either or does it depend on where the cabin is located?
Has it as Fantasia on the Deckplan i see. Only 6 Bella on deck 14 Forward

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app