MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Just another update! Port Miami is ready to welcome MSC Seaside in her new home at Terminal F.

Exterior shot:

762ac43fc123f41e8be15dddcaa2f0d9.jpg

Entrance Lobby with Security Checkpoint:

ab9db20621ac18bc4f5b2a718eb5177d.jpg

New centralized check-in counter:

c0889ae9e352c648b44e9f340da95363.jpg

New Priority lounge:

6c1937a16e8e79f32f36f0bb4ad3303a.jpg

General waiting area in the former terminal f:

f1074af43312acb28c775d76160f8788.jpg

New hallway leading to gangway:

73921dc5294139d375f7a58efc6895d4.jpg

Pictures courtesy of MCM on FB.

Here is another great video.

MSC Seaside: Triest - Barcelona

Courtesy - AleRejsy

He also shows four different cabins in the video. An Aft Suite, Suite with Jacuzzi in slanted balcony, regular balcony cabin, and an Inside cabin I think.

Great video! Still no grand suite other than 2 bedroom.

Here is another great video.

MSC Seaside: Triest - Barcelona

Courtesy - AleRejsy

He also shows four different cabins in the video. An Aft Suite, Suite with Jacuzzi in slanted balcony, regular balcony cabin, and an Inside cabin I think.

Interesting with the aft suite balcony! You can clearly see that it has an entrance to the window cleaner construction. I wonder if this is deck 14 or 15.

Interesting with the aft suite balcony! You can clearly see that it has an entrance to the window cleaner construction. I wonder if this is deck 14 or 15.

Looking across at the other suites when it goes round the corner, I would say 14, as there is a higher suite across the lift space.

Not that good a video seeing as the guy missed part of the Aft suite interior and showed no cabin numbers.

Sid - Indeed it could have been a lot more detailed. I don't think he is a TA because if he was, those details would be meaningful to him and his clients. I think he was one of those people going around and taking quick snap shots.

Great video! Still no grand suite other than 2 bedroom.

Spunky - I know it's incredible that we still haven't seen any of the corner GS cabins. Sidari mentioned that he heard from a friend who is in 11001 that the people on either side of 11001 were not happy primarily due to the fact that they came into a 1BR/1BTH as oppose what they thought they book, 2BR/2BTH. As for the layout and balcony who knows. I must say that I do feel bad for them especially on this long TA and not getting what you hoped for. Hopefully MSC did something nice for them.

Spunky - I know it's incredible that we still haven't seen any of the corner GS cabins. Sidari mentioned that he heard from a friend who is in 11001 that the people on either side of 11001 were not happy primarily due to the fact that they came into a 1BR/1BTH as oppose what they thought they book, 2BR/2BTH. As for the layout and balcony who knows. I must say that I do feel bad for them especially on this long TA and not getting what you hoped for. Hopefully MSC did something nice for them.

Our ta knew it was a 1 bedroom. I thought just oneroom like most balcony cabins so I am thrilled. I didn't like the look of the 2 bedroom. Living room area looked so tight I am thrilled 😁

Unlike so many Yacht Clubbers, we will be in an Aurea balcony cabin 14057. We selected this one because it looked like the balcony had an extra "jog" on one side. Would love to know if that balcony is indeed a bit larger and a pic would be even better if anyone has access. Thanks for all the info.

I looked at the deck plans from the link posted and I am a little confused. I am booked in room 14198 with the Fantastica plan but the deck plan shows this to be a Bella category. Can any of the balcony rooms be either or does it depend on where the cabin is located?

All I have to say is good luck.

When we booked the first week they were selling Seaside cruises we were told all suites on Seaside would be whatever according to which experience you wished to pay for but began as a base at Fantastica. Our suite on the angle of the ship where it slims down toward the back was listed as an S3 on our purchase documents and still shows as that on our booking on MSC website today. The deck plan shows it as dark green Fantastica suite which I think is the correct answer going forward and looking at the deck plans I bet it has only the floor space of an S2.

And just for fun my original booking clearly states with bathtub. Suites now appear on the website as just having a shower.

I'm kind of looking forward to finding out when we board. :)

Spunky - I know it's incredible that we still haven't seen any of the corner GS cabins.

Still not a single pic or video of a YC interior suite either. There was one of a wheelchair accessible cabin but that is it.