MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I have 13002 for Feb 10, can’t wait for floor plan and pics. Do you think it will be two sliding doors/windows to the side balcony?

Martiner - You posted pics of 13003 on page 105 which is the same cabin as 13002 that you are asking about. I wasn't sure from those pictures were the balcony started and ended. In any case yours will look the same.

For ease of reference here is the link to 105.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2225747&page=105

I have 13002 for Feb 10, can’t wait for floor plan and pics. Do you think it will be two sliding doors/windows to the side balcony?

Only one sliding door. You can see in actual pictures that the narrow side is a window.

We have 100061....would love to see that one!

I want to see a picture of an S2 Fantastica Suite. Hope someone on the first sailing will post some.

Got a nice surprise Thanksgiving night. My son called and said he and my DIL booked this cruise also. I hope they enjoy it. I know I will.

Nat

Day 4, of 2 photos of the Aft Suite. As stated previously the cabin was not ready at the time the photos were taken.

enhance

enhance

Thanks for posting these photos of the Aft Suites. I sail in one on the Jan 6th sailing. Very exciting!

We are very quiet so don't worry. I've enjoyed many of your posts. Looking forward to meeting you. Bob

If either of you happen to see 16039, I'd appreciate any information. Not sailing until 3 March. Thanks!

Does anyone yet know where smoking will be permitted? Just curious, I’m sure smokers are curious, as are those who don’t want to be around the smoke to avoid the areas.

Thanks!

Before Meraviglia's inaugural sailing, the MSC for Me app indicated that there would be a smoking area in the Brass Anchor pub. However, that wasn't the case once she launched, so I would take any information, before Seaside sails, with a grain of salt.

Before Meraviglia's inaugural sailing, the MSC for Me app indicated that there would be a smoking area in the Brass Anchor pub. However, that wasn't the case once she launched, so I would take any information, before Seaside sails, with a grain of salt.

Ah I see. Speaking of, now that Seaside is on the app, I just saw this: b623a4ee171cfa7c5a8b1b6ad9ab5dd7.jpg

Not that I’ll count on that being correct or not until the next couple weeks go by :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anybody checked out the MSC360VR app? Seaside now features in the fleet with 360º images of some of the Public Areas as well as a YC "apartment".

For those who don't know, you have to turn your tablet 360 degrees as though you're recording a 360 degree sweep of the room.