MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Day 3, of Two photos of Aft Suite 14262.

enhance

I'm assuming that is the corner of the bed close to the wall. If so, where is the closet? I thought it might be on that wall but if that's the bed, it looks very close and no room for a closet.

Today’s captain scala video [emoji4] 4 days to go [emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks great! The kids club was the highlight for our then 5 yos last December. I️ hope they bring some of the kids club crew over from the Divina. They were outstanding.

Thank you so much for the picturws! So excited for our first MSC cruise in February.

I havent seen any YC1 cabins yet. Im in 16003 and cant wait. Do you have any YC1 photos and can I get to the YC lounge from my side of the ship?

Thank you.

Kwas ... Keep looking in from Monday.

JS ... Sorry no YC cabins, I would think there will be access on both sides of the ship.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know. Love the pictures.

Thanks!

Anyone cruising next month and have room 13002 would love to see pics and hear about experience and if worth upgrade for mini bar?

I have 13002 for Feb 10, can’t wait for floor plan and pics. Do you think it will be two sliding doors/windows to the side balcony?

I'm assuming that is the corner of the bed close to the wall. If so, where is the closet? I thought it might be on that wall but if that's the bed, it looks very close and no room for a closet.

That looks like the closet across from bed which means there would be cabinetry or couch next to closet under the large window. Just my guess but it is the only thing that makes sense to me.

I have 13002 for Feb 10, can’t wait for floor plan and pics. Do you think it will be two sliding doors/windows to the side balcony?

I have no idea. Hoping iwe can walk around to the front and side

Only one sliding door. You can see in actual pictures that the narrow side is a window.

Can we wait until the ship sails.

Me, either! I'll definitely be following any and all cruise reports posted from the early sailings. :D

I'm looking forward to that zip line. Captain Scala's video made it look like a lot of fun. I hope he's at the Meet and Mingle. I'd love to shake his hand and thank him for all these videos.

Anyone cruising next month and have room 13002 would love to see pics and hear about experience and if worth upgrade for mini bar?

See post 2092 by Martiner which is the balcony for 13003 Port Side. Your cabin 13002 is the same but Starboard side.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2225747&page=105