MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Wine Bar entrance to the speciality restaurants I believe.

Oh, ok - thanks. Just not seeing it right now I guess, with all that shiny silver glimmering everywhere. LOL! ;p;p But now that you mention it - I'm guessing those are upside-down drink glasses hanging from the ceiling?

Sidari- thank you so much for the pictures....Makes me even more excited for our upcoming seaside cruise. We are new to MSC...the pics in grouping #2059 are my favorite..nice and light and bright (even the interiors) which is what I would expect with the whole (sun, sea) motif, but many interiors seem so dark (and I'm not just referring to lighting). From what I've seen from photos of other MSC ships, they seem to favor these darker color schemes across the fleet, but I though this might be a departure...either way I can't wait to get onboard and see for myself! Thanks again.

Love the idea of shows being performed four times. Makes it much easier to fit them in. Thanks!

I can't imagine the performers being happy about 4 shows a night! But I guess they have to do multiple shows since a 934 seat theater isn't big enough for the number of passengers on the ship. In comparison, Anthem of the Seas (roughly the same max number of pax) has a 1300 seat theater.