MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Thanks for the pictures! :) I check this thread atleast twice a day for new pictures :D

So, do we know of anyone from these boards who have booked an aurea aft suite that will be traveling early December? I'm so very excited and can't wait to see pictures of those :)

I’m in an aft Aurea suite in the Jan 6, 2018 sailing. I️ will post pictures. Hope someone else posts before then. Just courious where the slider is on those. Can tell from the pictures it’s not directly aft.

There are two guys, Tom and Gerry who are in a Deck 10 Aft suite sailing on December 1st who will be posting pictures.

The door is on the side of the ship but it looks like there may be a dividing partition between the door and the back part of the balcony! which is somewhat odd.

I’m in an aft Aurea suite in the Jan 6, 2018 sailing. I️ will post pictures. Hope someone else posts before then. Just courious where the slider is on those. Can tell from the pictures it’s not directly aft.
And those of us on the January 6th sailing with you hope that you will allow us to check it out during our cabin crawl (That I need to get started on)! Bob

Thanks for the pictures! :) I check this thread atleast twice a day for new pictures :D

So, do we know of anyone from these boards who have booked an aurea aft suite that will be traveling early December? I'm so very excited and can't wait to see pictures of those :)

People from CC are doing a Cabin Crawl on the trip to Miami.

What a personable Captain.

I saw an episode on AWE Channel with the Divina and loved that he had his wife/child on board with him. Can't wait to sail in February!

Yes, I'm also looking forward to meeting him in January! In fact, after seeing that episode I looked up the seafood place he ate at in Cozumel and am planning to have lunch there. Maybe I'll see him there!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forums mobile app

Top sail lounge

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much Fostelo for sharing this along with so many other interesting updates. The Seaside is looking like it will be a beautiful ship.

Thanks also to everyone else who has added updates to this thread. I tend to lurk a bit and look without posting, but I really do appreciate everything everyone posts.

Yes, I'm also looking forward to meeting him in January! In fact, after seeing that episode I looked up the seafood place he ate at in Cozumel and am planning to have lunch there. Maybe I'll see him there!

We are headed to Cozumel next month, do you mind sharing the name of the restaurant. Always looking for a good place to try when visiting ports and if Captain Scala eats there, it must be good. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Forums mobile app

...and what is the name of that place in Cozumel?? I think we may also visit for lunch there - we love seafood! ;p;p

YES, too funny! My dh rewinded the program and stopped so I could write down the name of the restaurant in Cozumel. I have it written down and we plan on going there in August when we sail Allure LOL

It looks like a place I would never stop and eat and looking forward to trying it now LOL

YES, too funny! My dh rewinded the program and stopped so I could write down the name of the restaurant in Cozumel. I have it written down and we plan on going there in August when we sail Allure LOL

It looks like a place I would never stop and eat and looking forward to trying it now LOL

...and what is the name of that place in Cozumel?? I think we may also visit for lunch there - we love seafood! ;p;p

The name of the place is Pescaderia San Carlos. It turns out there is quite a bit written about them, even here on CC. It's walking distance from the ship, since everything I've seen indicates that MSC docks at Punta Langosta. In fact I have a Google Maps route already planned out that takes me to Chocolateria Isla Bella and then to lunch.

Restaurant Website

Trip Advisor

Edited by MisterBill99

good day - Top sail is just 1 level - the staircase is between the Top Sail Lounge and the YC dining room...i wasn't expecting that, but it looks so awesome
I didn't mean there is seating on two levels, just that the ceiling is 2 decks high with a kind of open cathedral or atrium affect. YC dining room does not extend as far forward as TS to create this space.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

I happened to notice there were two S2 Fantastica Suites available for my 1/27 sailing, 9003 (the huge one at the front of the ship) and 9208 (rear facing with bigger balcony). I was already in an S2 (9066, front facing with angled balcony) and that category has been sold out for a while.

I decided to switch my cabin to 9003. I saw a post in a separate thread here recommending against a front facing cabin because of wind, but I decided that the huge cabin (almost 300 square feet cabin with a 400 square foot balcony) made it worth taking a chance. Hopefully no one will post that it's a terrible cabin when the ship starts sailing :-).

Anyway, some desirable cabins have started opening up as the final payment date for those who booked earlier approaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for posting these. I do not have instagram so I really love being able

to watch on the link. Can't wait to see more of YC and the pool/restaurant/lounging area.