MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

If you don't mind me asking, where is this picture you mentioned of 13003? I didn't see it in the MSC Fans site. Could you please post it here? Thanks.

Taken yesterday from GS 13003

Looking at the 13003 balcony pictures again, does that balcony look like its 107.64 sft?

New (as far as I can tell, haven’t seen it in the thread yet) pic showing one of the whirlpool tubs on a balcony... just me or does that look really small for more than just one person??85c7653b858821ab55261fe842aedd07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That looks small for one person by himself. That guy isn't very big and he fills the whole thing up.

Thanks! I'll be next door (16033)... but not until November '18

We will be in 16038, I'm hoping that we won't have a lot of noise from the restaurant areas. I'm terrible at trying to read/understand the deck plans. Any help would be appreciated. We sail on Seaside 3/24/18. :D

"She will be the star, the new attraction, in the Miami industry offering cruising in the Caribbean.” This, according to Pierfrancesco Vago:

But fails to offer any real information that people want to know about!

"She will be the star, the new attraction, in the Miami industry offering cruising in the Caribbean.” This, according to Pierfrancesco Vago:

But fails to offer any real information that people want to know about!

Yep! I usually quote something from the article, but in this case there was nothing to copy! :o

I'll be posting photos of mine (16031) when I return a few days after 1/20/2018.

I'll be right next door, same cruise.

I'm also curious if the YC insides are larger on Deck 18. They look it on the deck plan. They were not available when I booked a very long time ago. I know two are wheelchair accessible, but I'm talking about the other three on Deck 18. 18031 looks especially large and an interesting shape.

I'll be right next door, same cruise.

I'm also curious if the YC insides are larger on Deck 18. They look it on the deck plan. They were not available when I booked a very long time ago. I know two are wheelchair accessible, but I'm talking about the other three on Deck 18. 18031 looks especially large and an interesting shape.

I can’t see any size difference on the deck plans between the Deck 16 and 18 YC interiors, but you’re right about 18031. I had the option of booking it for our cruise and the agent (? - I booked on board so can’t think that to call them) said their information indicated the room was the same sq footage - although this may not be right.

he agent (? - I booked on board so can’t think that to call them)

Cruise Consultant. They also look after Voyagers Club members and ensure that the perks that members are entitled to onboard are received. So, if you're a Black Card holder, e.g. and you haven't received your bottle of bubbly to the cabin, the CC is the person to go to.

Cruise Consultant. They also look after Voyagers Club members and ensure that the perks that members are entitled to onboard are received. So, if you're a Black Card holder, e.g. and you haven't received your bottle of bubbly to the cabin, the CC is the person to go to.

Thanks Bea! I had a complete mind blank. They were so lovely on board, although we left it to the last night and there was an IT failure. They had to ring MSC Opera and book through their systems whilst we were at dinner. They ended up working on it until 11pm (despite closing at 10pm) and gave us an additional $50obc for ‘our’ inconvenience!

Thanks Bea! I had a complete mind blank. They were so lovely on board, although we left it to the last night and there was an IT failure. They had to ring MSC Opera and book through their systems whilst we were at dinner. They ended up working on it until 11pm (despite closing at 10pm) and gave us an additional $50obc for ‘our’ inconvenience!

That's great to hear, JP. They're not always either helpful or friendly, though I do have experience of one particularly great CC once! :p

I can’t see any size difference on the deck plans between the Deck 16 and 18 YC interiors, but you’re right about 18031. I had the option of booking it for our cruise and the agent (? - I booked on board so can’t think that to call them) said their information indicated the room was the same sq footage - although this may not be right.

18023 and 18027 are definitely larger on the deck plan. They are longer than the inside cabins on Deck 16. They take up the full width of the interior space. The YC inside cabins on Deck 16 do not. There is a slight indent on both ends of the cabin compared to the interior space. If you look closely at 16035 which is next to the stairs and elevator, you can see that the walls for the foyer of the stairs and elevator extend beyond the length of the cabin at both ends. This is not the case with the two cabins on Deck 18. The cabin walls on Deck 18 are flush with the walls of the foyer and elevator. No indent.

Whether or not these two cabins on Deck 18 are actually longer in real life is anyone's guess. It may not look like much on the deck plan, but when you're talking about a small cabin every inch counts.