2017 Dates

SDA1125

I just have to say that I am impatiently waiting for 2017 dates. I believe they come out in February or March. I will book right away and then start playing the price changing game. Anyone else anxiously waiting ? :)

You know it's really bad when .80 looks good.:eek:

I hear ya'. I write capital justifications for my company, and $US is a huge factor. Today, the system spit out 1.4109 as an exchange rate :eek:

Totally cannot wait for the next set of dates myself. Looking to do a sisters cruise in a radiance class ship. Thinking Brilliance if she still sails from Tampa. But the. Quantum looks good too... Haha I live in NY and have family in central Florida. Either way I win haha

I hear ya'. I write capital justifications for my company, and $US is a huge factor. Today, the system spit out 1.4109 as an exchange rate :eek:

Pesos might just be the right term. Don't let Trump find out because he would built a wall for their northern border too. :D

You know it's really bad when .80 looks good.:eek:

Try 0.06 per Namibian Dollar... Double :eek::eek: - lost more than 50% value in the past 5 years.

I trust my CC friends will post here immediately when those cruises become available for 2017... hoping for better rates on Oasis!