Sabor Modern Mexican Restaurant on board the Navigator question

Has anyone been to eat there recently ? if so PLEASE give us your opinions. We received word that if we pay in advance that we'd have a minimal discount where we're sailing on the 16th of March. BUT skeptical at best with the quality of the food. We went to Rita's Cantina on board the Serenade and it was terrible. It's no wonder that we were the only ones there, a total waste.

Thanks to those in advance who post your experience.

Ate there last Sunday. Loved it! We didn't book prior to boarding but went the first night of our cruise so they gave us two choices, either a 20% discount off the normal $30 price which would equal $6 per person or receive a $12 Margarita per person at no cost.

We thought the food was fantastic and will be eating at Sabor's again on Harmony in May!

We ate on it the first night of our February 17 cruise with my family of 5 ....it did not disappoint.

We purchased a BOGO prior to our departure, contemplated a second meal there but decided to try Izumi instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sabor is excellent! Really enjoyed everything I tried and will definitely be going back on our Navigator cruise in November. The chicken jalapeño poppers and the mole short rib were my favorites, along with the Sabor Grand margarita.

• 7 months later...
Sabor on my upcoming Navigator is $19pp. So it is no longer ALC (which is what we had on Allure and Harmony).

Has anyone got a menu please?

Do a Google search for Sabor Navigator menu and there will be links up from Royal Caribbean Blog. Matt, the founder loves Sabor and there's a menu from earlier this year he put up. It won't let me link it here. Sabor has always been set price on Navigator so no ala carte, but for $19 I found it to be a very good deal.

Just ate at a couple of nights ago on Freedom. The carafe of Sangria was fantastic but found the food selection and quality nothing to write home about. I am glad we tried it but not worth the cost imo.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We ate in Sabor on Freedom in September after the menu change. I prefer the original menu as it had a more varied selection of items. I didn't care for the homemade tortillas as they were extremely greasy. The guacamole was still good, as were the tortilla chips and the black beans. I had the shrimp tacos and ended up just eating the shrimp and leaving the 'taco' on the plate.

• 3 weeks later...

We have eaten at Sabor on Navigator in the past and it was excellent but we just ate at Sabor on Freedom this month after the menu change and we were very disappointed in the selections. It used to be a fine dinning Mexican restaurant and now it is a taco stand. I could no longer recommend it although the staff was still very pleasant.

We just ate there last week on the Freedom. I don't have the menu, but there were limited choices, either tacos or quesadillas for the main entrees, plus 4 or 5 different appetizer choices. The food was good, but I wasn't amazed. I probably wouldn't eat there again personally. Sounds like they may have recently changed the menu?