Canapés for sailaway?

freanesi

Hi all. I know one of the suite perks is canapés delivered to your cabin. Is it possible to order them for sailaway to have on your balcony? Have looked but can't find the answer. Thanks.

Look under the gifts section on the personaliser, pretty sure some there.

Or

Order room service if it's on offer.

Or

Grab some bits and pieces from the Horizontal Court (tm Come back Fat).

So were they any good? Bad tastiing? worth purchasing prior to the cruise?

We didn't really like them. The canapes were included as part of suite perks. By the 3rd day I stopped ordering them because there were so many other and better foods on board. If I need to pay extra for them, I wouldn't order them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hi all. I know one of the suite perks is canapés delivered to your cabin. Is it possible to order them for sailaway to have on your balcony? Have looked but can't find the answer. Thanks.

The canapés have always been in our suite when we get there. Personally, I'm not a fan. We jokingly call them catfood on bread. I never reorder and really wish there was a way to NOT have them the first day. There are so many other choices of food, why would I eat something I don't appreciate.

I wish we could trade them in for chocolate strawberries!

The canapés have always been in our suite when we get there. Personally, I'm not a fan. We jokingly call them catfood on bread. I never reorder and really wish there was a way to NOT have them the first day. There are so many other choices of food, why would I eat something I don't appreciate.

I wish we could trade them in for chocolate strawberries!

Oh please, do not tell me that chocolate strawberries are not available! I was told by my room steward that it depended on your destination. We got them going to Hawaii several years ago, but not on the return.

As for the canapés, I wouldn't order them either. Go to the buffet or International Cafe for your sail away delights. Much better options.

I usually take my plate to sail away and can barely find anyone to give it away to.

Salami, egg salad, fish eggs, pate.