Trio Dining Package Seaside

Mrs Soap

I looked at the trio option on line. It notes a la carte, therefore I assume this is not a limited item menu correct? ( understanding of course that there is up-charge on such things as lobster). Is my understanding accurate? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I looked at the trio option on line. It notes a la carte, therefore I assume this is not a limited item menu correct? ( understanding of course that there is up-charge on such things as lobster). Is my understanding accurate? Thanks in advance!

The Trio Option does in fact have a separate (limited) section to order from in all 3 restaurants. Menu items other than those listed are all up charges. You can find the menus on here somewhere but I can't recall where. We decided to skip it as we didn't feel it was a value.

The Trio Option does in fact have a separate (limited) section to order from in all 3 restaurants. Menu items other than those listed are all up charges. You can find the menus on here somewhere but I can't recall where. We decided to skip it as we didn't feel it was a value.

Thank you, appreciate your response. I agree, not the best value.

The only option we have is something called Discover Roy’s Cuisine. $65.

This is what is advertised now for our cruise on Seaside 7 Apr and it was originally $69

TRIO - THREE DISTINCT DINING EXPERIENCES

Three distinct dining experiences ... Ocean Cay Seafood Restaurant, Asian Market and Butcher's Cut Steakhouse. Ocean Cay is an exclusive venue offering signature seafood menu: sea bass, crab, clams. oysters and much more ... Asian Market Kitchen by Roy $89

This is what is advertised now for our cruise on Seaside 7 Apr and it was originally $69

TRIO - THREE DISTINCT DINING EXPERIENCES

Three distinct dining experiences ... Ocean Cay Seafood Restaurant, Asian Market and Butcher's Cut Steakhouse. Ocean Cay is an exclusive venue offering signature seafood menu: sea bass, crab, clams. oysters and much more ... Asian Market Kitchen by Roy $89

I just came off the seaside and the trio was $69 when I went. IMO even at $89 it is a steal. We enjoyed all 3 places. Yes it is a limited menu, but things can be substituted for 1/2 off the menu price. My wife did that once and I added sushi at Roy’s. But, my crab leg app at Oceans Cay, for example, was $29 by itself...so the trio was a real bargain.

When my wife and I went in January, we thought it was a good value (although we got it complimentary with our booking, the listed price was still a value for what you get.) You can use it for lunch, although you will need to physically go to those restaurants to make your reservation. Menus are the same for lunch and dinner. Also, I know the wording in the package says you can only pick from 3 of the restaurants, but that is not accurate. You can use the package at any of the specialty restaurants.

When my wife and I went in January, we thought it was a good value (although we got it complimentary with our booking, the listed price was still a value for what you get.) You can use it for lunch, although you will need to physically go to those restaurants to make your reservation. Menus are the same for lunch and dinner. Also, I know the wording in the package says you can only pick from 3 of the restaurants, but that is not accurate. You can use the package at any of the specialty restaurants.

Thanks so much that's great info