Headed to Doubletree at Biscone Bay & need dinner recommendations

Zephyrs

We will be arriving at the hotel right around dinner time and most likely will be starving after a day of travel. Any suggestions on a good place to eat? We stayed here last year and ate ar the hotel and wasnt a fan. Would love walking distance but willing to uber it if necessary.

Bin 18 is about 2 blocks away and offers good tapas and an extensive wine and craft beer list. There is also an Irish pub/sports bar nearby - sorry, I cannot recall the name. Check with the hotel front desk.

Bayside Market is about a 15 min walk or quick Uber with lots of chain dining options. Preferred quinine? :confused:

Bin 18 is about 2 blocks away and offers good tapas and an extensive wine and craft beer list. There is also an Irish pub/sports bar nearby - sorry, I cannot recall the name. Check with the hotel front desk.

Bayside Market is about a 15 min walk or quick Uber with lots of chain dining options. Preferred quinine? :confused:

Here is the Irish pub/sport bar you were thinking of!

http://mikesmiami.com

We will be arriving at the hotel right around dinner time and most likely will be starving after a day of travel. Any suggestions on a good place to eat? We stayed here last year and ate ar the hotel and wasnt a fan. Would love walking distance but willing to uber it if necessary.

We booked the Marriott, looking the map we have 2 options Mike's at Venetia (Irish) and Casblanca Sea food

26906930_2024526027790191_5224274008024673408_n.jpg?oh=6e35f2cd40a6650889db994f35aee20d&oe=5AECA8F9

Bon Voyage

You are walking distance or metromover (free) or a quick and cheap Uber away from an endless amount of dinning options. Downtown and Brickell are full of great dinner spots.

Any price range? Casual? Seafood? Latin America food? Italian?

My favorite spots in the Downtown and Brickell area would be:

Pollo Y Jarras (Peruvian casual good prices)

Big Easy Wine Bar (Fairly casual, moderate price, South African inspired, in an awesome location in City Centre)

Trulucks (A small chain, upscale great seafood and steak)

Periicones (Casual Italian great location good food and great service usually)

Ristorante Fratelli Milano (Really good small Italian spot in Downtown)

The River Seafood Oyster Bar (local seafood, very good very busy)

Havana 1957 (local Cuban chain, great choice if you want to try to Cuban food while you are here).

And there are a lot more options.

Bayside is a nice place to walk around and grab a drink, but unless you are in the mode for Bubba Gump Shrimp or Hooters I would not have dinner there, its a lot of chains. There are a few non-chain places too, but I never been there and the reviews online will show you they are not great.

Edited by Flymia