Long Beach 2 bedroom suite?

mkcurran

Sometimes 2 adjoining rooms at a hotel actually gives you more beds.

True, but you don't pick up the larger living space, kitchen, free cocktails, and hot breakfast most of the times. If that's important.

We have done some great rooms at RI in southern CA. Two story with lofts, two bathrooms, wood burning fireplaces, two TV's, etc.

Homewood Suites can also have some two bedroom units. We just booked one in LA area with a king, two doubles, and pull out sofa. It worked great for us with three grandkids.

15 miles in LA can take you two hours so allow plenty of time to the port and have at least two alternative routes planned.

That's the truth! Thank goodness for Google Maps!

We have at least three different routes we can take. We're allowing an hour before boarding time, which gives us about 3 hours of safety net.

That's the truth! Thank goodness for Google Maps!

We have at least three different routes we can take. We're allowing an hour before boarding time, which gives us about 3 hours of safety net.

But, WHERE???

It is not the potential drive time that matters most here...15 miles from the port could put you in some pretty unsavory neighborhoods.

Chesterfield Square, isn't that safe?

Actually I'll be in Orange County.

Wait...are you joking? Or serious?

Chesterfield Square is NOT in Orange County...It's in South Central Los Angeles--roughly Florence to Slauson off Western Avenue...May be one of the worst parts of town...

Of course, you've got to be joking...I don't think even Best Western would put a hotel there...

So, if it's not there, but Orange County, the question still persists--Where in Orange County? Again, there are good parts and bad...

Wait...are you joking? Or serious?

Chesterfield Square is NOT in Orange County...It's in South Central Los Angeles--roughly Florence to Slauson off Western Avenue...May be one of the worst parts of town...

Of course, you've got to be joking...I don't think even Best Western would put a hotel there...

So, if it's not there, but Orange County, the question still persists--Where in Orange County? Again, there are good parts and bad...

In a place that Trulia rates as safer than most of Long Beach. And yes I was joking about Chesterfield Square.

I google, I read reviews, and I look at crime stats before I book.