Make your own Scavenger Hunt - Pride

Darwal

Just thought of another one...Walk a mile on a treadmill or elliptical. Screenshot the display.

depends on the age of the kids. (either 16 or 18 - anything younger will not be allowed to go in there) plus the gym or busy this day with a lot of crew using the machines

We'll be on the Glory in June. We had originally booked with another family, 8 total with 4 teens. I intended to do a scavenger hunt. Divide them into teams and the prize was going to be a Carnival gift card. Have the hunt early on the cruise so they'd have plenty of time to spend the gift card and it'd help them learn the ship's layout. But they cancelled on us, so we changed our plans and are now taking one of our son's friends with us. It won't be the same with just the two of them, especially if I make it one on one. We were on Conquest a couple years ago, so my son would have an unfair advantage of already being familiar with Glory's layout. That wouldn't have been so bad with more people, and more adults involved, but if I do it now, I'll have to change things up a bit. I might assign each item points and if the two of them together can reach so many points, they get to split a gift card. Or give them a time limit. If they don't get enough points or finish in time, they don't get the gift card, or maybe not all of it.

I guess I can always buy a Glory ship on a stick from ebay. ;p

Organized Chaos - I love the idea of doing this at the beginning to help them get the feel of the ship, that's my goal as well.

I like the idea of just having them work together with a time limit. What ever you do I'm sure they will have fun, it's vacation and cruise, make the best of it. :-)