Norwegian Dawn - January 6, 2019

yummysbakery

So odd... They are changing all of the 10 and 11 day cruises in December/January/February it seems.

I haven't gotten an email yet about our January 17th 10-day but I'm seeing reports that it's dropping ports and adding the ABC Islands instead now. One place I saw posted we were going from 8 ports to 7 with additional sea day and another post still listed 8 ports... So not sure what to believe just yet.

We are on the 7-day on February 24 and our itinerary was changed as well.

We were originally Barbados - St. Lucia - Dominica - Antigua - Tortola. We are now St. Lucia - Barbados - Antigua - St. Thomas - Tortola. Plus, we lose an hour in Barbados.

We didn't plan on doing much in Dominica -- it was going to be our spa day. Now our cruise will actually be busier than we originally planned, but that's okay, too.

For us, I'm guessing that Dominica was very viable as a port stop and maybe for some others there were issues with the number of ships that wanted to dock at the same time.

No matter what, we'll have a great cruise and will be happy to spend some money in St. Thomas.

Our Feb 7th 10 day southern cruise has changed as well. No longer goes to Martinique, Grenada, Dominica and Tortola. The reason we chose this itinerary was for those ports, we had never been to them. We always try to find at least one to two new places to visit. We now had to change plans, glad we hadn't bought airfare.

Our Feb 7th 10 day southern cruise has changed as well. No longer goes to Martinique, Grenada, Dominica and Tortola. The reason we chose this itinerary was for those ports, we had never been to them. We always try to find at least one to two new places to visit. We now had to change plans, glad we hadn't bought airfare.

Are you sure Grenada is no longer included? I've seen several reports of changes and Grenada is still there but instead o been first, it's moved to 3rd or 4th port. Our January 17th cruise removes Martinique and Dominica and Tortola but adds Aruba and Curacao.