Where to hide the engagement ring?

bbishop1983

Hi all again. I am planning to ask my gf to marry me on our nye cruise this year. Problem is i am going to ask her when we get to st thomas which is like the 4th day of the cruise. I would like some ideas on where to hide the ring before i ask her. Obviously the safe wont work because we both are in and out of it often. I want a safe place where she wont spot it. I am too afraid to carry it on me all the time. We are on the dream in an aft extended balcony room. Thanks in advance.

I will tell you when my husband hid mine. I actually was carrying it too. We have camera gear and he put the box in a lens bag with a lens on top of it. Do you wear tie tack/ cufflinks. You could hide the ring in that box under them and put that in the safe. Depends on what you carry. Do you have a tech bag with stuff that you could put in the safe..

have we reached the point in the thread were we can start throwing out really obnoxious suggestions???

like hide it in your bottle of ******??:eek:

oh man the filters knocked it out!! a medicine that enhances performance.

Thank you all for the great ideas. I like the shoe and customer service safe ideas the best. And no i havent seen pulp fiction. Lol what happened?

I've seen Pulp Fiction many times, and I do mean many, and I'm not sure what is being infered?

unless it is the mis-identitfiction of the drugs in the overcoat that lead to the overdose, and the blah, blah, blah,... see the movie, it is good

I like the sock Idea too stuffed with in the shoe. I'd actually take a pair of what looks like used dirty socks so she wouldn't even want to touch them even if she does get a glance, there is also room under neath the bed I think.. I doubt she'd really be digging around under the bed

Hi all again. I am planning to ask my gf to marry me on our nye cruise this year. Problem is i am going to ask her when we get to st thomas which is like the 4th day of the cruise. I would like some ideas on where to hide the ring before i ask her. Obviously the safe wont work because we both are in and out of it often. I want a safe place where she wont spot it. I am too afraid to carry it on me all the time. We are on the dream in an aft extended balcony room. Thanks in advance.

I did not read all the other comments, so I apologize if it is a repeat, but I suggest get a very small jewelry bag and then safety pin it to one of the inside chest pockets on your dinner jacket. I do all the packing and even nosey me would not check out the inside pocket when packing. Yes, when I unpack when we get home from the cruise, but not before.

Congratulations!!

Without a doubt, safety deposit box with guest services. Arrange with guest services manager to have it given to you prior to your chosen big moment! To get you in the mood, check out this incredible marriage proposal.. get the kleenex out girls :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F9WZgTgB9E&feature=share

Keep watching..its AWESOME!!!!

Think maybe Carnival show girls could come up with something similar? ON a smaller scale of course, but hey...this is FABulous!!!!

Congratulations on your forthcoming engagement!!!

My son in law asked for our daughters hand on a cruise. He proposed at the family table on formal night, three tiers of dining. My husband stood up at the end and shouted "she said YES"..will never forgot that applause from those 3000 people..it was just wonderful!!!

Archived