Magic steakhouse...when to reserve?

tea4ular

We sailed on the magic in July '16. Don't forget that if you dine in the steakhouse on the first night, you can get any bottle of wine for 1/2 off. Even if you have the beverage package, this is a great deal as some of the wine list is "bottle only". Also, the bar at the steakhouse has a better selection (more expensive" list of champagnes that are covered under the beverage package.

Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Booked it when we boarded. Asked for a early dining time and the girl was explaining that it was fully booked for early, nine-ish would be the best she could do. So we thanked her and declined the offer. The person beside her then looked at the reservation book and suddenly found an opening for early dining. We accepted and highly enjoyed our meal , counting us there was three other couples in the steak house at the time :eek:. So I guess it's who's responsible for reservations at the time you requested.

We reserved for like 5:30 the 1st night , HOWEVER we hit a snag, our bags had not been delivered to our rooms yet and they require you to dress up, shorts and t-shirts were not acceptable. just bear that in mind if you book on the 1st night

We reserved for like 5:30 the 1st night , HOWEVER we hit a snag, our bags had not been delivered to our rooms yet and they require you to dress up, shorts and t-shirts were not acceptable. just bear that in mind if you book on the 1st night

I did it the first night on Legend and was told you could be casual on the first night because of that reason.

• 9 months later...
We sail in April, and I wrote my request about a month ago. Just received our written confirmation from the steakhouse maitre 'd for the first night!

This alone makes me feel like we're getting closer to sail away!! 👍

Enjoy it.

• 1 month later...