Hotels in Barcelona for triple and quad occupancy?

bambilin

Hello all, we plan to stay 3 nights pre-cruise in Barcelona next August. At the moment there are 62 of us and we have several families of 4 and a few families of 3.

I realize we may not all be able to stay at the same hotel but can anyone recommend a hotel they have stayed at with triple or quadruple occupancy?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Tryp Apolo Barcelona really suits our priorities, so much that we've stayed there three times with our two older teens. The quad rooms are more like 2 room suites, with the second room containing two separate single beds for the teens and a door that can be closed to separate the rooms. Furthermore, we can walk from there to the pick up spot for the port bus on embarkation day. Also, they have an affiliation with a nearby full service fitness center that allows guests free entry, including use of the large indoor lap pool. We would not stay anywhere else.

:)

The Tryp Apolo Barcelona really suits our priorities, so much that we've stayed there three times with our two older teens. The quad rooms are more like 2 room suites, with the second room containing two separate single beds for the teens and a door that can be closed to separate the rooms. Furthermore, we can walk from there to the pick up spot for the port bus on embarkation day. Also, they have an affiliation with a nearby full service fitness center that allows guests free entry, including use of the large indoor lap pool. We would not stay anywhere else.

Wow! Thanks for the info! Will check it out!!!

By the way, I have gotten this hotel on Hotwire a couple of times. Based on the described amenities, I found it pretty easy to figure out that it's this hotel.

Thanks, that's great! Don't think it will work for 62 of us though. LOL. We are trying to get as many rooms in same hotel as possible!

I would start calling or email some of the hotel now just to get a idea how they may accommodate your needs for such large group discounts may be in order. We are booked at HOTEL EUROPARK for our upcoming Med. Horizon cruise April 29 give them a call or email.

:halo:

I would start calling or email some of the hotel now just to get a idea how they may accommodate your needs for such large group discounts may be in order. We are booked at HOTEL EUROPARK for our upcoming Med. Horizon cruise April 29 give them a call or email.

Thanks much! Our TA has contacted quite a few hotels, he is waiting for replies.

I was just hoping for recommendations for people who have actually stayed As triples and quads and o truly appreciate all of the input.

I will make sure Europark is on our list to check.

We stayed 3 night post cruise at Hotel Colon- loved it! Amazing location right across from the Barcelona Cathedral in the Gothic Quarter. We walked to so many places from there- and the view from our balcony was the cathedral- it was gorgeous!

We stayed 3 night post cruise at Hotel Colon- loved it! Amazing location right across from the Barcelona Cathedral in the Gothic Quarter. We walked to so many places from there- and the view from our balcony was the cathedral- it was gorgeous!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I could not secure group space at any of the recommended hotels but I was able to hold 24 rooms at the Hotel Continental Barcelona.

Thank you all for your suggestions!

Hotel Continental Barcelona was on our short list. But we ended up booking a three bedroom apartment for about the same price. Our kids will be 17 and 3 when we travel, so separate spaces was ideal. Especially once we are on board and in closer quarters. Hope everything worked out ok for you. [emoji4]

Janet

Hotel Continental Barcelona was on our short list. But we ended up booking a three bedroom apartment for about the same price. Our kids will be 17 and 3 when we travel, so separate spaces was ideal. Especially once we are on board and in closer quarters. Hope everything worked out ok for you. [emoji4]

Janet

Thanks Janet! We needed a bunch of rooms. We have 27 now at Hotel Continental. The breakfast buffet and 24 hour snacks and drinks won't hurt. LOL

Will let you know how it goes.

Janet

Thanks Janet! We needed a bunch of rooms. We have 27 now at Hotel Continental. The breakfast buffet and 24 hour snacks and drinks won't hurt. LOL

Will let you know how it goes.

Oh wow! How lucky you were to get that many rooms there. Have a wonderful time!

• 1 month later...

Janet

Janet, do you have info on where you booked an apartment? There will be 8 of us traveling and I'd love more info on apartments. thank you

Janet, do you have info on where you booked an apartment? There will be 8 of us traveling and I'd love more info on apartments. thank you

Hi there! I did research on Booking.com (I’m not sure if I’m allowed to reference that site, hope it doesn’t get removed) and TripAdvisor to see what was available in areas where we wanted to stay and to get reviews. Then I booked directly with the apartment company. We are staying at Quartprimera Apartments for two nights pre-cruise, and Deco - Santa Fira Apartments for one night post cruise.

Let me know if you need more info!

Janet