Printing Luggage Tags Qusestion

eriedearie

I have had trouble printing with the Firefox browser. Try Chrome it works better with the carnival site. I am Jealous. I have a month to go before we go on our cruise. I wish I was going now. You can print all of the documents after final payment. :)

Not to worry. When you arrive at the Port, just ask the porter, they have the proper luggage tag's (not paper ) available. just put your cabin number on them. :) enjoy your cruise ;)solves part of your problem

I also had trouble printing my documents (using Internet Explorer); chose Compatability Mode and it still didn't work. I called Carnival and they emailed all the documents to me and I printed them with no problems. Pretty easy solution. ;)

As long as you have completed payment and completed online checkin you can print your tags and boarding pass. I am having the same problem with the new internet explorer. If you hit the escape key it will turn the screen white for you and you can print.

How exactly do you attach paper tags to your luggage? I've never had to do this always received the sticker tags from the cruiseline. Do you just staple/tape it or is there a better way?

How exactly do you attach paper tags to your luggage? I've never had to do this always received the sticker tags from the cruiseline. Do you just staple/tape it or is there a better way?

Fold them as per the instructions on the tag, cover with clear tape, and staple them around your luggage handle. Simple.

I didn't have any trouble printing luggage tags and boarding passes. After I printed the luggage tags I laminated them and put clips on them. We did this for our last cruise and my granddaughter kept hers and uses it on her school backpack. It's a great conversation piece as well as a reminder of all the fun she had!

We sail in 2 weeks, I went to print luggage tags and cruise documents and my computer would not let me print, is there a time frame Carnival has for doing this?

I use firefox as well. All I did was saved them to my computer then bring up the file and print, it worked fine.

I didn't have any trouble printing luggage tags and boarding passes. After I printed the luggage tags I laminated them and put clips on them. We did this for our last cruise and my granddaughter kept hers and uses it on her school backpack. It's a great conversation piece as well as a reminder of all the fun she had!

Yes, great idea. I laminate mine as well. Punch a hole in them and use electrical wire ties or zip ties to keep them holding on tight to our luggage.

We are sailing with about 15 and I was given the task to do all of them. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut! :)

We sail in 2 weeks, I went to print luggage tags and cruise documents and my computer would not let me print, is there a time frame Carnival has for doing this?

I always download the PDF file and print it from Adobe Reader.

I ordered cheap plastic luggage tag holders from favors by serendipity dot com. Love them! Just print fold and insert them in the holders. Can be used over and over again for any cruise line. You can use the flexible plastic attachment things that come with it or you can use zip ties to attach to your luggage.

Using IE, go to "Tools" at the top of the browser and change the zoom to 150% and you should be able to print your documents, luggage tags, etc. This was suggested to us a couple of months ago and it worked for us as well as others that we have mentioned it to on here. Hope this helps!

We use the clear plastic luggage holders as well. They work great. I have had the laminated luggage tags that were stapled come off and did not get my bag till the next day. I have also received someones bag in my cabin whose tag came off. Never travel without the clear plastic luggage tags now.....You can reuse them for every cruise and they are sturdy.

Not to worry. When you arrive at the Port, just ask the porter, they have the proper luggage tag's (not paper ) available. just put your cabin number on them. :) enjoy your cruise ;)solves part of your problem

How does this work if you have FTTF?

How does this work if you have FTTF?

For your checked luggage, rather than using the printed paper tag's.Some people are concerned they might get torn, or ripped off. The porter's will have better luggage tag's

Not, quite sure what you meant about FTTF? you would still have to check, your luggage,before entering the terminal, wouldn't you ?

Thanks everyone for all the help, I'll be printing them later today. In 2 weeks I'll be on the beach at Half Moon Cay in our villa. So looking forward to this cruise, its my second cruise and my family's first.

Yes but your luggage tags would have FTTF on them so they can make sure that luggage is delivered quickly. The porters probably don't have those on hand.

Thank's, now i understand. forgot about that. :o

Yes but your luggage tags would have FTTF on them so they can make sure that luggage is delivered quickly. The porters probably don't have those on hand.

If your luggage tags have the FTTF symbol on them, the porters will attach a bright orange tag to your luggage so it is very visible and will be the first to be delivered.

Archived