Port Everglades cruise hotel

Pjones9139

Going on Oasis of the Seas on 7/30. Considering flying to cruise for first time rather than driving.

Any hotel recommendations for a nice one night stay before cruise?

Also, rather than wait on hotel shuttle, are there easy options for cab, uber etc. for cruise morning?

Is it easy to get a cab to airport after cruise? Any recommendations?

Thanks

Going on Oasis of the Seas on 7/30. Considering flying to cruise for first time rather than driving.

Also, rather than wait on hotel shuttle, are there easy options for cab, uber etc. for cruise morning?

Thanks

https://www.sunny.org/cruise-and-play/cruise-hotels/

I like The Embassy Suites

Most of the hotels around the 17th Street area are nice.

Cab or Uber easiest.

Plenty of cabs waiting for you you as you leave the ship.

Edited by killtheump

Try Homewood Suites on Griffin Rd. They have free pick up service at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport. We stayed there in May. They will also take you to area restaurants. We used Uber to port and requested a SUV. It was around $14.00. The hotel also offers service to port for a fee.

Try Homewood Suites on Griffin Rd. They have free pick up service at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport. We stayed there in May. They will also take you to area restaurants. We used Uber to port and requested a SUV. It was around $14.00. The hotel also offers service to port for a fee.

I've stayed there a few times. Nice place.

I've just looked at Embassy Suites after seeing it recommended here. Looks good. Can anyone tell me if they have a laundry please? I see it says that there is a laundry but I'm not clear whether this is a service whereby you give staff your laundry and pay them per bag or item. I'm hoping not and that it's a DIY one! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've just looked at Embassy Suites after seeing it recommended here. Looks good. Can anyone tell me if they have a laundry please? I see it says that there is a laundry but I'm not clear whether this is a service whereby you give staff your laundry and pay them per bag or item. I'm hoping not and that it's a DIY one! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes they do...coin operated ones.

Thanks

Embassy Suites on 17th. Always cabs available, and close to dining and supermarket, if necessary..

And the higher hotel rates.

Not neccesarily. Doubletree Bahia Mar is a moderate priced beach hotel that can run less than Embassy or Rennaisance. And definitely in a better location. Hilton Honors is having a sale so I'd use the website , join their rewards program and save on all the Hilton brand spots.

Not neccesarily. Doubletree Bahia Mar is a moderate priced beach hotel that can run less than Embassy or Rennaisance. And definitely in a better location. Hilton Honors is having a sale so I'd use the website , join their rewards program and save on all the Hilton brand spots.

I almost booked Bahia Mar, ended up doing the name your own price tool for a 4 star, landed the Sonesta, for less then Bahia Mar!! 😆

I almost booked Bahia Mar, ended up doing the name your own price tool for a 4 star, landed the Sonesta, for less then Bahia Mar!! 😆

Glad you landed a beach hotel. You are north of Bahia Mar.

What is your date of stay?