Is the Alcohol Package Discounted at Some Point...

CookieDiva

...before every cruise?

We’re sailing on the Oasis in April 2018 and I’ve been watching religiously for a discount since we booked in August 2016. No luck so far.

I’m beginning to wonder if I’ve been wasting a minute or so every day.

On our Oct. 28, 2017 cruise on the Grandeur, RCCL had the lowest price drink package sale about 4 weeks before departure. There were earlier sales, but they were not as good.

Best advise is to regularly monitor the price after you purchase the drink package. If the price comes down, cancel your initial purchase and purchase it again at the lower price.

What is the "usual" price? We are sailing on Oasis 12/17 and the current price is $55/day. I was planning to wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday to see if there is a sale. Any chance the price could potentially go up between now and then or is $55 the norm? Thanks.

What is the "usual" price? We are sailing on Oasis 12/17 and the current price is $55/day. I was planning to wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday to see if there is a sale. Any chance the price could potentially go up between now and then or is $55 the norm? Thanks.

The price can vary sailing to sailing. I've seen it as high as $58 plus 18%.

The price can vary sailing to sailing. I've seen it as high as $58 plus 18%.

I will be going on the Symphony next September, currently price is $63.8 per day, don't ask me ehy the $0.8:).

It has been for 2 months now at that price, waiting maybe for this coming Friday for discounted package.

Thanks

I will be going on the Symphony next September, currently price is $63.8 per day, don't ask me ehy the $0.8:).

It has been for 2 months now at that price, waiting maybe for this coming Friday for discounted package.

Thanks

That price is before gratuity is added?

That price is before gratuity is added?

To be honest, I don't know, it doesn't mention anything,just $63.8, is there a way to check this?

OK, juaf find it out by adding to cart, additional 16.36% of gratuity is added to the price.

They do like those strange numbers:)

To be honest, I don't know, it doesn't mention anything,just $63.8, is there a way to check this?

OK, juaf find it out by adding to cart, additional 16.36% of gratuity is added to the price.

They do like those strange numbers:)

Are you sure this selection is not some sort of combo, like beverage package and VOOM?

I had 25% off in my cruise planner last week so I booked. Now I get an email today that says B.O.G.O. new reservations only. Not sure if I can cancel and rebook at the lower rate.

Yes, you can cancel and rebook. Just make sure the rate is actually lower.

The Deluxe drink package for 4/22/2018 on the Allure of the Seas is now on sale for $43.00 per person, though both persons sailing together have to purchase it. I have posted this information on the roll call for thus sailing

Same for harmony sailing 10/20/18