MSC Seaside Drinks on Us Promotion

Chelsea Wee One

I am travelling with my elderly Mother who does NOT drink so I really need to suss out the whole Drinks On Us Promotion and whether it is worth upgrading the package for both of us, but just for my benefit... I do not understand what stirred cocktails mean?? Also am I right in thinking that the only drinks available on the Drinks on Us are house label, ie. no Smirnoff, Bacardi or Jack Daniels... I remember seeing a comparison chart somewhere... HELP please... We cruise on the 8th December out of Miami

Here are a couple of links to help. First is the package FAQ's, second is the comparison chart for the different packages. We upgraded to the classic because of the fruity drinks, such as, pina colada, mojito, mudslides, etc.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/MSC-18-095%20Drinks%20On%20Us%20flyer_new.pdf

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/2018%20Drink%20Package%20Comparison%20Guise%20with%20DRINKS%20ON%20US.pdf

Wow thanks so much for your speedy and very informative reply... This is EXACTLY what I was after... Your links explained everything... Thank you so so much... Off to do the upgrade to CLASSIC package now... I was very happy to see it includes Fireball, my favourite... Disappointed to see there is no cider on board but hey ho... Thanks Again :D:D:):)xx

I believe there was cider on the MSC Orchestra, so you may be able to find some in one of the Seaside bars. Keep in mind that she’ll be able to enjoy pop, smoothies, milkshakes, gelato, bottled water, coffee, etc. which will help with the value of upgrading.