Transfer booking

Cruiser-66

I’m wondering if it’s possible to transfer a booking on Carnival Breeze for next November, to someone else to get some free perks? What if it’s possible should I consider before doing so?

Not sure what you're trying to do, which aroused my curiosity. You mean something like:

"I, John Doe, want to pay for a cruise for Bill Smith. I'm not going, but Bill is." I'm certain if the cruise fare is paid up they won't mind if someone else is actually going on the trip....? That someone of course needs to set up a card or cash to charge incidentals to though.

I am wondering how that would result in "free perks" though - ? If Bill Smith is Platinum and John Doe isn't, then sure, Bill gets laundry, priority embarkation, etc., but that would happen regards, as the perks convey to the individual cruiser, not the booking.

I'm guessing you want to transfer a booking from the cruise line to a travel agent. If so, just talk to travel agents to see what they can do. Have the travel agent discuss the pluses and minuses with you. If you find something you like the travel agent can handle the transfer for you. It needs to be done within 60 days of booking the cruise I believe.

I just did this on our first Carnival cruise and got $100 obc on an inside. Not much but better than a kick in the butt.

Edited by sft429

Sometimes transferring a booking that you've made on the web site to a private TA gets you free perks.

I am not aware of lots of that going on for Carnival although it happens a lot for other cruise lines.

I assume you mean the Carnival website..... because using 3rd party Internet Agencies always results in lots of extras , especially significant OBC, free gratuity's etc

Yes I want to transfer a booking I made on Carnival’s web site to a TA to get free perks. Is there a charge to transfer? Has anyone done this?

I just posted that I had done this. No charge from the travel agent.