Lots of Photos From Norwegian Star Tour!

DarthGrady

Just went back and relooked at the pics (again thanks for posting them). We are going to be on the ship for 14 days....just did not see much storage space as far as drawers or counter tops...we have a balcony booked...anyone have any input??

Joy

Thank you so much for posting these wonderful photos! We are leaving on the Star in about six weeks, and my little girl was just asking me over the weekend if I could show her more pictures of the ship (she's looked at the ones on the NCL site multiple times). She's going to be thrilled to see all of these :)

Also, this is completely random, but I loved the koi fish on the carpet in that one suite. Of all the details I could focus on, I notice the carpet... :p

Edited by capriciousc
left a word out...d'oh!

AWESOME pics!!! Thanks so much for posting. Even though I'm cruising on The Spirit in March, I was thinking that The Star might be in my future since it's replacing The Spirit. I'll just plan on doing different things on the same itinerary. I'm definitely saving this thread to my favorites, or any other file I can save it in! :)

Edited by PreciousCruiser

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the great pictures! I didnt realize that in the interior rooms, the bunk beds protrude so far over the the bottom beds. Your pictures are way more informative than the cruiselines own photos. Even the common areas are better portrayed in your photos.

Thank you!

Thank you for the great pictures! I didnt realize that in the interior rooms, the bunk beds protrude so far over the the bottom beds. Your pictures are way more informative than the cruiselines own photos. Even the common areas are better portrayed in your photos.

Thank you!

I was thinking the same thing, Darth's pictures are great, they are what I would call "real perspective" and not like stock photos that are taken to make things look "bigger/better".

We booked an outside room (with picture window), the pictures posted of the inside rooms are still very helpful to me.

This awesome suite is directly over the bridge and has some great views down the side of the ship and of the bow.

232323232%7Ffp43446%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D3582%3C773%3A4326nu0mrj

Where is this picture taken from? Is this from one of the Deck 10 forward suites, or from Deck 11 the bridge? I thought the Deck 12 forward suites did not have a balcony??

(This picture is taken from page 1 of this thread; post #10 2nd picture down).

Looks like you can see onto Deck 9 Forward suites, but can you also see down onto Deck 10's forward suites if you were standing by the rail?

Thank you.

:)

Edited by FEckeT

Where is this picture taken from? Is this from one of the Deck 10 forward suites, or from Deck 11 the bridge? I thought the Deck 12 forward suites did not have a balcony??

(This picture is taken from page 1 of this thread; post #10 2nd picture down).

Looks like you can see onto Deck 9 Forward suites, but can you also see down onto Deck 10's forward suites if you were standing by the rail?

Thank you.

I don't remember the number, but it was one of the suites right above the bridge. I think that area in front of the glass is just for maintenance, it didn't seem to be guest accessible.

I believe that this is of room 12002. There is no balcony but only glass. Notice you can slightly see the reflection of the glass.

Yes' date=' I can see the reflection now that you mention it.

Thank you.

[/b']

I don't remember the number, but it was one of the suites right above the bridge. I think that area in front of the glass is just for maintenance, it didn't seem to be guest accessible.

Thank you very much for all the pictures. We are staying in one of the 10th Deck Forward Penthouse Suites in May.

It looks like deck 12 suites cannot see our balcony, although it does not matter since the bridge can :o.

• 1 month later...

Thank you, Darth, for great photos of the Star. We were undecided about taking the Star or a Carnival cruise this September. Now we've chosen the Star! We were longtime fans of her sister ship, the Dawn, and was sad when she left New York for Boston. So it will be nice to 're-experience' the Dawn through the Star.

Hello folks! I'm a newbie to the NCL boards but I wanted to share some photos I took aboard NCL Star today during a ship tour. My wife is a TA and was able to take me with her on the ship inspection. I snapped a bunch of picutres, hope you enjoy them.

232323232%7Ffp4335%3B%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D3582%3C75897326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43367%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D3582%3C77345326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43442%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D3582%3C75899326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43363%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D3582%3C77346326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43437%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D3582%3C758%3A5326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43369%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D3582%3C77349326nu0mrj

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Diffently can't wait now for our Repositioning cruise from New York to New Orleans this coming October 2012.