Beverage prices

papuchon

I am sailing on the Eclipse next week. Does anyone have the unit prices of the beverages? I have the Classic package and I will upgrade it to the Premium. Hard to find the prices of the beverages per glass or bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by papuchon

I can't help you with anything but the wine prices. Dear Wife and I drink wine on cruises and don't buy the beverage packages, since we are elite and have free drinks at happy hour. We just did the Eclipse TA from Southampton to Miami and spent about $325 total for alcohol for a 15 day cruise. I purchased a 7 bottle wine package and had good wine, like H3 Cabernet.

One thing that shocked me was the wine list. If you buy a bottle of wine, the prices of wine have gone way up since our 2015 Millennium cruise. I would say the bottle prices had increased by at least 50%.

I have all of the bar menus in most of my cruise reviews. So if you go to the June 2017 Solstice Alaska cruise review, you should find just what you are looking for. A link to our review website is in my signature. Enjoy!

Thank you for the review and the link to your cruise page. Very informative and love the menus and pictures! Also picked up a new tip or two. :)

I have all of the bar menus in most of my cruise reviews. So if you go to the June 2017 Solstice Alaska cruise review, you should find just what you are looking for. A link to our review website is in my signature. Enjoy!

Awesome!

Wow, impressive stuff. I am in awe of the time and effort you have taken to share so much valuable information and fabulous photographs. We sail on the Solstice (our first cruise with Celebrity) in February, and so I have devoured everything on that review. I think I'll lose a couple of days lost on your other cruises also. I think the cruise companies should give you some extra goodies for representing them so well and so honestly. Thank you.

Wow, impressive stuff. I am in awe of the time and effort you have taken to share so much valuable information and fabulous photographs. We sail on the Solstice (our first cruise with Celebrity) in February, and so I have devoured everything on that review. I think I'll lose a couple of days lost on your other cruises also. I think the cruise companies should give you some extra goodies for representing them so well and so honestly. Thank you.

Thanks for the very nice comments. I'm sorry the cruise lines don't agree with you. :D Seriously though, if I was being paid by the cruise lines, it might appear that I was obliged to only say good things about a cruise. Plus, with it being a hobby site, it is much more fun that way.

I am sailing on the Eclipse next week. Does anyone have the unit prices of the beverages? I have the Classic package and I will upgrade it to the Premium. Hard to find the prices of the beverages per glass or bottle.

Please be aware that there is no need to upgrade anymore unless you know you will constantly be having drinks not included in the Classic Package.

As per changes a few months ago, you just pay the difference in price if you are having a drink not included - not the full price as it was before. So if you just have one of these drinks every once in a while, upgrading might not be worthwhile.