Spa suite on Epic

123linz123

No, there is not. I'm booked on the Epic in a Haven spa suite and am curious how the "White tablecloth in-suite dining" is handled. NCL not very helpful in answering that question. I'm guessing it's a tray set on your counter with the tablecloth thrown on the bed! :):):):)

No, there is not. I'm booked on the Epic in a Haven spa suite and am curious how the "White tablecloth in-suite dining" is handled. NCL not very helpful in answering that question. I'm guessing it's a tray set on your counter with the tablecloth thrown on the bed! :):):):)[/quote

When are you traveling?

No, there is not. I'm booked on the Epic in a Haven spa suite and am curious how the "White tablecloth in-suite dining" is handled. NCL not very helpful in answering that question. I'm guessing it's a tray set on your counter with the tablecloth thrown on the bed! :):):):)

Probably a topper is put on the small table and that is set as your dining table. That is how they do it on the luxury lines, and it works fine because it ends up being set at the perfect height for the chairs.

I'm on the same sailing.

I haven't booked a spa suite, was wondering about bidding on one should it be available, currently in a mini suite.

I’m not sure if you can bid on one. Maybe upgrade? Also check spa thermal pass price could be cheaper. When we had mini suite we used table from deck. I don’t think we had table!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Noise depends on the cabin.

14133 was the worst noise we've had in over 1000 nights on cruise ships. Every night at around 4:00 AM for 30 minutes or so and then again at around 6:00 AM for an equal amount of time. The concierge did try to get them to stop the banging and dragging of furniture and deck washing and walking like elephants as they went about their work, and it would moderate (a little) for one night then start all over again the next. 15 days of hell, frankly. All 4 cabins in that block had issues, the other block did not.

The only time we counted the days until we could get off the ship. Literally, every day we said, for example, "only 6 more days...5 more days..."

Simply put, as far as the ship goes, they are as far apart as you can get. The Haven is at the front of the ship and a couple of decks up. The Haven Spa suites are on deck 14 and near the back of the ship, literally adjacent to the Madera Spa. That said, it's really not a bad walk unless you have mobility issues. It's a trade off of having access to the SPA included with your room. You can always try to purchase a SPA pass if you want to stay in the haven proper, but they are limited, sell out quick, and run about $250 per person, depending on the length of your cruise.

I wouldn't let the walk dissuade you, it's not that far.

Besides the noise issue, we'd never book an Epic Spa cabin again because of the lack of seating. Although some floor plans show it, there is zero seating in the room. No chair (except at the make-up desk), no couch. To sit you need to either sit on the bed or perch on the spa tub. We joked that if we wanted to eat in the room we'd have to eat in the tub. So, to answer the OP initial question, there is no table nor chairs in the room for "in suite" dining.

Been in a spa suite. Nice room but small with no table. Most of the time the butler brought a huge tray and we ate off that on the balcony. Nice balcony. The room is VERY far from the haven because your room is located right by the spa. Opposite ends of the ship. Don't let anyone fool you, it's a hike. The room has a large spa tub which imo is a complete waste. With your spa passes it's just not worth the trouble messing with it when you can just walk across the hall and be in the spa. Spa suites are a good value and I would do it again simply because of the haven access and all the suite amenities.

P.S. Put a towel at the shower entrance or you can get a flood flowing under your bed.