Help with dining questions please

I am booked for the Adventure of the Seas July 26, 2019. When I booked, I chose traditional dining 5:30 seating. Then I talked to other family members who decided to book the same cruise but when they booked just two days after I did, 5:30 was no longer available so they had to do my time dining. We are a group of 10 in 4 staterooms and it's very important to us to eat together at the same table. Is there any chance that the 5:30 traditional dining time would open back up so we can link our reservations or should I just switch to my time dining and we all make reservations each night for the same time? Will we be able to be seated together? Any advice is much appreciated.

I am booked for the Adventure of the Seas July 26, 2019. When I booked, I chose traditional dining 5:30 seating. Then I talked to other family members who decided to book the same cruise but when they booked just two days after I did, 5:30 was no longer available so they had to do my time dining. We are a group of 10 in 4 staterooms and it's very important to us to eat together at the same table. Is there any chance that the 5:30 traditional dining time would open back up so we can link our reservations or should I just switch to my time dining and we all make reservations each night for the same time? Will we be able to be seated together? Any advice is much appreciated.

Have you contacted rcl@rccldining .com. They are usually are accommodating. List your booking #, date, ship's name, C&A #. Otherwise, go to the MDR as soon as you board and speak to one of the Maitre Ds with your request. Many have had success.

Early dining seems to be the first to fill. It would be easier for you to switch to MTD and then link all reservations. You could also all try to switch to late dining if it is not wait listed. A table for 10 would be easy in MTD , it would be almost impossible to get a table for 10 assigned once onboard in the MDR.

Thanks for the advice. I will try emailing first but if they can't help I guess I will just change to my time dining. I have written an email but it came back undeliverable. Can someone verify if above is the correct email address?

Thank you!

Thanks for the advice. I will try emailing first but if they can't help I guess I will just change to my time dining. I have written an email but it came back undeliverable. Can someone verify if above is the correct email address?

Thank you!

The address posted was incorrect

The correct address is

Rcldining@rccl.com