Glory room 6433

maplegal20

Any advice on this room? Has anyone stayed in it? I'm worried about noise. :/ We had a room near elevator and asked our travel agent to move us for quiet and this is where she put us and now there are no other rooms she said :( Can we ask when we get on the ship?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Forums mobile app

Since you are on a Conquest class ship -Conquest, Glory, Liberty, Freedom or Valor - you might be over the piano bar, which sometimes shuts down at 11 or midnight, depending on how many cruisers go there. I booked a last minute cabin in that same area once, and heard the music and crowd noises one night after 1AM, out of a week long cruise. Now I won't do it again, and prefer Empress deck with cabins above and below me.

If you are an early sleeper, this could be bothersome. If you don't get back to your cabin until midnight, I wouldn't worry that much.

Any advice on this room? Has anyone stayed in it? I'm worried about noise. :/ We had a room near elevator and asked our travel agent to move us for quiet and this is where she put us and now there are no other rooms she said :( Can we ask when we get on the ship?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Forums mobile app

Just off Glory this past Saturday. Your cabin seems to be below a part of deck 5 that is an area that has small tables and chairs, and is across from the Dance Club. (disco) There was a photographer set up there this past week. I do not think you will have too much music noise there, but you may hear chairs scrapping, or if a loud group is sitting above you, you may hear them if they are very noisy.

Just off Glory this past Saturday. Your cabin seems to be below a part of deck 5 that is an area that has small tables and chairs, and is across from the Dance Club. (disco) There was a photographer set up there this past week. I do not think you will have too much music noise there, but you may hear chairs scrapping, or if a loud group is sitting above you, you may hear them if they are very noisy.

Cabin 6433 is on the 6th deck above the 5th deck.

Their room is on the 6th Deck- above deck 5, not below.

For more information: https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Carnival-Glory

This is a very handy tool and if you scroll down there is more information about possible noise in certain areas of each deck.

You will most likely be just fine, but then again you probably would have been fine near an elevator. I always try to get near an elevator and have had very few issues over the years with noise in that location. I just hate walking down that loooooong hallway, but then I'm old and have back problems.

As for getting a different room once you've boarded....that's going to be an uphill battle at best. I wouldn't consider that an alternative and will eat up valuable time and patience of your vacation just trying to get another room.

Go have fun on your cruise and don't worry about it.