Help! Nachi or Mr Sanchos

shirleygr

Hey everyone!

Haven't been to Cozumel in a long time, and last time it was a family trip. This November, DH and I are taking a cruise to Key West and Cozumel for our 20th anniversary (same itinerary as our honeymoon cruise). We have been to Paradise Beach a couple of times and always enjoyed, but we are looking for a different experience this time around. We are sailing without kids and want an AI with good food, good drinks, and not too crowded or too loud. I am debating between Nachi Cocom and Mr. Sanchos. The Romantic Day at Sanchos looks really good, and I love the idea of a cabana (I have to be careful of sun exposure due to a medication I take), but I am concerned it will be more of a party atmosphere than Nachi. Would appreciate some feedback/advice from those cruisers who have been to either beach club in early November. TIA

We have been to Nachi at least 3 times. Very relaxing. Excellent food. Pool. Great beach with a lot of shade. One of my favorite places.

Never been to Mr Sanchos. We have seen the ocean blow ups. They are right down the beach from each other.

Hope this helps.

We have been to Nachi at least 3 times. Very relaxing. Excellent food. Pool. Great beach with a lot of shade. One of my favorite places.

Never been to Mr Sanchos. We have seen the ocean blow ups. They are right down the beach from each other.

Hope this helps.

Agreed!! Also been to Nachi 3x and absolutely love it there. The day ends far too quickly. Great food, and a very relaxing day!

When we cruise with our daughters we wind up at Sanchos - when it is just the wife and I we choose Nachi for exactly what you are looking for: not crowded, quiet, relaxing, and good food. drinks & service.

Have a great cruise and congratulations on your anniversary. :D

When we cruise with our daughters we wind up at Sanchos - when it is just the wife and I we choose Nachi for exactly what you are looking for: not crowded, quiet, relaxing, and good food. drinks & service.

Have a great cruise and congratulations on your anniversary. :D

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Don’t mean to cut in on your thread but wondered if you can offer any info concerning the times Sanchos and Nachi open compared to the times our ship will be in port. We arrive at 7am and depart at 3pm. When looking at the times each place opens we arent sure if we would benefit going since it appears they open a good bit later than when we arrive so that would mean not much time to visit either choice. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Don’t mean to cut in on your thread but wondered if you can offer any info concerning the times Sanchos and Nachi open compared to the times our ship will be in port. We arrive at 7am and depart at 3pm. When looking at the times each place opens we arent sure if we would benefit going since it appears they open a good bit later than when we arrive so that would mean not much time to visit either choice. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

First check ship time is local time - Cozumel is now on EST year round. Nachi has been reported to allow people in early but food and drinks are not available.

Personally with those hours I would choose a PAYG place - we rarely choose AI on a ship day and certainly not with those hours.

First check ship time is local time - Cozumel is now on EST year round. Nachi has been reported to allow people in early but food and drinks are not available.

Personally with those hours I would choose a PAYG place - we rarely choose AI on a ship day and certainly not with those hours.

Thanks for the help. I’ll start researching PAYG places instead.