YTD Check In

Maplemoose

your time dining has no timeframe. maybe it opens at 5:30 but if you have YTD then you can go at 5:30, 6:00. 7:00, etc.

you can go different times on different days. Ive never heard of any check in for YTD. you go and if they have a table, you will get one right away, if not you will get a beeper and it will alert you when a table is ready

Also to mention you keep talking about checking in on Promenade deck. Assuming you're on the Horizon? The rest of the ships you just go to the MDR and check in with the host(ess) and get seated. (Vista may have a Promenade deck check-in?) - Also I believe the Horizon is the only ship you can check in on the Hub app.

We ate between 8:30 and 9 every night. We never had a wait. We had the same wait staff for 2 weeks. By the 3rd night the hostess just walked us to our regular station. The staff also knew we started with 2 glasses of Cabernet before we ordered. We loved it.

Sorry, I just realized that I didn't mention the Horizon. It's the beginning of the checkin I am referring to. We will be wanting to eat when it first opens and I have read of long queues for opening. I also know that you need to check in either on the 5th deck or by using the Hub app. So I am looking at how to get an early start.