Shareholder Onboard Credit - Quick Service

I object 2

Another not lucky one. On 5 July faxed (scanner to email not working) a request to them. Sailing on 23 July. By the 16th had received nothing. Got our TA involved, she called and they said they did not receive.:rolleyes: Told me to immediatly refax, so I did, and had the approvel within 2 hours.

Another one who really misses Liza.

Not all of us are so lucky. I emailed my info on June 26 and did not hear anything so I sent it by e-mail again on July 16. Hope I hear as fast as the rest of you did.

I have on a couple of occasions requested via email, my shareholder OBC only 2 weeks prior to sailing.

After not receiving confirmation in about a week, I would call Princess booking support at 1-800-872-6779 ext 30317.

Give them the date and time you sent the email and they can confirm your eligibility immediately.

It's also a good idea to bring aboard copies of your correspondence and proxy just in case the credit doesn't show up on your shipboard account.

I snail mailed requests on Wed & Sat. Both credits posted yesterday:D and notice received today.

It is my first time on Princess. I snail mailed in my request, and 2 weeks later followed up with e-mail. Still have not received anything other than robo-response.

Where can you find the credit "posted"?

Thanks,

Marilyn

I miss "the good old days" of Liza doing the shareholder credit. She must have been extremely efficient, because SHE almost always sent my email confirmation within 24 hours!!

Now,with whoever took over from Liza, we get excited if we get it in a week! Hmmmmm .....

I miss "the good old days" of Liza doing the shareholder credit. She must have been extremely efficient, because SHE almost always sent my email confirmation within 24 hours!!

Now,with whoever took over from Liza, we get excited if we get it in a week! Hmmmmm .....

But they are also doing the MIlitary OBC requests too.

Archived