The Bogoho Sale Ends, how did you fare?

We booked Adventure of the Seas for April 2016, Promenade cabin, which just jumped $180 per person. The balconies jumped about $270. I have no idea what the prices were before the sale, but we're happy. :)

How significantly have the prices changed on your cruise?

Edited by Stateroom_Sailor

Mine's gone up about $1100 total with 4 people so that's about the $270/person you mentioned on our balcony. We have a boardwalk balcony on Oasis in June 2015.

Edited by TeamH

I booked a B1 Boardwalk balcony on the Oasis for next October. With balcony discount and BOGO it came to less than $600 per person. Before the sale ended it was already much higher and havent checked yet today. We did GREAT with this promotion. :D

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

We booked Adventure of the Seas for April 2016, Promenade cabin, which just jumped $180 per person. The balconies jumped about $270. I have no idea what the prices were before the sale, but we're happy. :)

BOGO is still coming up for our 2015 cruise.

The deal wasn't really as deal for us in the first place.

BOGO would have cost us $548 more then the Canadian resident rate we booked at the day before that promo started.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked a B1 Boardwalk balcony on the Oasis for next October. With balcony discount and BOGO it came to less than $600 per person. Before the sale ended it was already much higher and havent checked yet today. We did GREAT with this promotion. :D

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Less then $600 a person?

Incredible price considering our b1 on the Allure under the BOGO promo was $1609 for 1st person , 2nd BOGO and third $680.

Edited by vacation_junkie

BOGO is still coming up for our 2015 cruise.

The deal wasn't really as deal for us in the first place.

BOGO would have cost us $548 more then the Canadian resident rate we booked at the day before that promo started.

Same here. We booked a JS with special pricing before the sale and would have lost a discount under BOGO. It would have cost around $800 more on the BOGO.

I think we did well on the sale, we were on Jewel May 3rd and booked a D1 for next April on Freedom and paid $600 less total for that cruise and the one we were on. I debated booking a 2nd cruise before the sale ended and didn't. No regrets, at least so far.

In the cruises I've looked at, the 1/2 off second guest is still in place.

Must have been a very few select cruises? I did not see much under the BOGOHO

sale with the RCI website, but did see some on one of the online travel sites.

I had already added and adjusted my 2015 and 2016 cruise dates during the first

big BOGOHO sale. Saved a bunch with that one! :)

Edited by island lady

Must have been a very few select cruises? I did not see much under the BOGOHO

sale with the RCI website, but did see some on one of the online travel sites.

I had already added and adjusted my 2015 and 2016 cruise dates during the first

big BOGOHO sale. Saved a bunch with that one! :)

I looked at 10 different cruises in 2015 and 2016 and they all still have BOGOHO pricing.

Independence 12/14/14 , 6 night ,balcony $ 1086.00 Including port charges taxes Insurance and gratuities for 2 . The price now is approximately $2500. I think we did pretty darn good !!!

I looked at 10 different cruises in 2015 and 2016 and they all still have BOGOHO pricing.

I looked at several as well and BOGOHO was still on all of them.

I thought I would have lots of email alerts this morning when prices adjusted back to regular pricing. I did not have any

I looked at several as well and BOGOHO was still on all of them.

I thought I would have lots of email alerts this morning when prices adjusted back to regular pricing. I did not have any

I was thinking the same thing (surprise!) and all I got was one alert, about a price increase on an October 2014 cruise.

We purchased LAST NIGHT....E-1, E-2 ANd E-3.....just curious....does anyone know what the earlier sale prices were? We keep reading how the prices steadily increased. (E2 was $1892 for 2people)

Our last RC cruise was in 1995......so we are newbies once again!

Thank you to all in advance!

Weird, I was looking at the big cruise retailer website for the increased prices, but RCL itself is still showing the Bogo prices. Delay in updating? :confused:

That would be my guess.

Less then $600 a person?

Incredible price considering our b1 on the Allure under the BOGO promo was $1609 for 1st person , 2nd BOGO and third $680.

Yes, as I said I got an awesome deal. That price is before taxes, though. Just cruise fare and NCF. Total for 2, including D+ balcony discount, is $1356.82. Extremely happy. :D However, I booked the first day of the sale, before prices started going up. I've noticed the Allure pricing higher than Oasis lately also. They used to be about the same, sometimes Oasis a little more, but lately Allure is definitely higher priced.

Edited by yj2cute

We purchased LAST NIGHT....E-1, E-2 ANd E-3.....just curious....does anyone know what the earlier sale prices were? We keep reading how the prices steadily increased. (E2 was $1892 for 2people)

Our last RC cruise was in 1995......so we are newbies once again!

Thank you to all in advance!

If you post the ship and sail date, we can look up the prices.