Any Photo's of minisuites on emerald deck?

madaamt

Chrysalis,

These pix are awesome ! We're going on this cruise in about 2 weeks. What beach did you go to on St. Thomas? Magan's Bay looks great and just the kind of place we're looking for. Any suggestions...

tootiesmom :D

PLEASE help. You stated you "found" the photos on the net. We are booked on the Star Princess for a "27 day" back to back.

I really, really, need to find out exactly how BIG the actual STATEROOM is without the balcony. 27 days can be a long time in a small room regardless of how large the balcony. Our trip will be too early in the year for it to be warm enough to spend time on the balcony.

Trying to find out if I need to "bite the bullet" and upgrade to a mini-suite for

size.

HELP! HELP! HELP! (PLEASE).

Hi all,

My DW and I were on the star last Oct for 7 day and have been on the Grand and Dawn all outside Balcony BA to BD cat. We did an inside on the Rhapsody (RCCL) NEVER again if we can help it! Not that the outside is that much larger but the the balcony makes ALL the difference I need to see the outside and the Breeze. Just my .02 but having said that I am drooling over the fact you are on a 27 day cruise. Enjoy and live it up.

Randy

PLEASE help. You stated you "found" the photos on the net. We are booked on the Star Princess for a "27 day" back to back.

I really, really, need to find out exactly how BIG the actual STATEROOM is without the balcony. 27 days can be a long time in a small room regardless of how large the balcony. Our trip will be too early in the year for it to be warm enough to spend time on the balcony.

Trying to find out if I need to "bite the bullet" and upgrade to a mini-suite for

size.

HELP! HELP! HELP! (PLEASE).

this link should do it for ya......(amazing what you find when you use google!).........

http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/starprincess.htm

Oh thanks!

I've seen this type of video before, the stateroom looks really SMALL for an

extended stay. The balcony is really BIG, but that doesn't help us due to

the weather issues during this cruise. We will be doing a 17 day northbound Transatlantic with the 10 day Baltic in early May 2007.

Use of the balcony on this trip will be limited. Has anyone done one of these and did the stateroom become very "small" as time went on? My husband is a big man.

Well, after looking at the video and a passenger's photo for the Category BA balcony, I came up with a solution to my dilema.

I changed the first 17 day leg (Transatlantic) to a mini-suite due to the length of time that could be spent in the stateroom (sea days). The 2nd leg (10 day) Baltic will require a stateroom change to the Caribe balcony stateroom. Since this leg is port "intensive" we will not be spending too much time in the stateroom. And, I opted for the "automatic upgrade" (upgrade fairy) should

one become available prior to sailing.

My prayer (of course) is that the upgrade fairy will be kind, and not make us

change staterooms after the first 17 day leg. But, if she doesn't, that's OK

too!

We will be looking forward to meeting all of you on the ship!

Bon Voyage

Well, after looking at the video and a passenger's photo for the Category BA balcony, I came up with a solution to my dilema.

I changed the first 17 day leg (Transatlantic) to a mini-suite due to the length of time that could be spent in the stateroom (sea days). The 2nd leg (10 day) Baltic will require a stateroom change to the Caribe balcony stateroom. Since this leg is port "intensive" we will not be spending too much time in the stateroom. And, I opted for the "automatic upgrade" (upgrade fairy) should

one become available prior to sailing.

My prayer (of course) is that the upgrade fairy will be kind, and not make us

change staterooms after the first 17 day leg. But, if she doesn't, that's OK

too!

We will be looking forward to meeting all of you on the ship!

Bon Voyage

We had cabin E727 on the CB two years ago. It had a table, 3 chairs and a mini table. (no loungers) It was covered. We loved it, but mostly for the cabin and the location. As we didnt spend much time in the cabin, we mainly used it to watch the ship come into port (at the crack of dawn) and a quiet nightcap at bedtime. The balcony is really no different from any other, except those far aft. Karen

If anyone has any photos I would really appreciate seeing them. We just decided to get a minisuite instead of the regular balcony!!! Hope it's worth it. We are in cabin E727

• 2 weeks later...

Archived