OT: Sorry Exams ?

I was wondering if someone out there could help me? Its to late to call any of my friends. What P+ stand for is it Protons?

I'm sorry, my chemistry student is in bed, but that makes good sense since I remember electons being e- but that was VERY many years ago.

Good luck on exams. :D

I'm sorry, my chemistry student is in bed, but that makes good sense since I remember electons being e- but that was VERY many years ago.

Good luck on exams. :D

Thank you thats what im thinking too. I just wanted to make sure since it is exams and all. lol

Not sure about the P+ but i'm pretty sure that F+ has something to do with a Futons.:)

I was thinking P+ is what you get when you really fail the exam...:eek:

I am glad someone googled it...but I did think Protons. I was reading about electrons last night...(working on General class HAM radio license or I wouldn't be studying.)

Good luck on the exams Chris. DD has Stanford exams today, and has them the next too days. Sadly she is very upset that my cat of 15 years is showing signs he will not be around for more than another couple days...hopefully she can remain focused on exams the next two days.

Thanks for everyone's help! Rancher Dave im sooooo sorry to hear about you cat! I have to say exams havent been as bad as i had thought but tomorrow is my two hardest classes.

So which exams are tomorrow ?(oops I guess that was today when I looked at the time of your post) My son thought English was his hardest exam this year. My kids had exams last week, so they are now starting the new 9 weeks.

I know you have cruised a lot. Have you missed school for your cruises? How has it been? My kids will be missing a week in March when we are on the Explorer. This will be the first time they have missed more than a day of school for vacation since they were in Elementary. Any words of wisdom? DS is 15, a sophomore and has 2 AP classes. DD is a senior and only has 2 real classes (the rest are music since that is what she wants to do in college), but one of them is AP Government.

Good luck with the rest of exams.

Archived