Mini Suite Perks

boxerdognj

There are no boarding/debarkation perks for minni-suites.

In addition to more room and a bath tub, minis also get a glass of champagne after boarding. I think they also get the premium bathroom ammenities.

Yup, that's about it.....

Bob

A glass of champagne works for me! :D We'll be sailing in November and got a mini-suite - it will be our first time on Princess and our first time in a mini-suite. Can't wait!

Re: champagne. You might have to ask for it. :D It doesn't always appear automatically.

Re: champagne. You might have to ask for it. :D It doesn't always appear automatically.

Maybe a stupid question, but who or where do you ask for the champagne?

Apparently it does not appear automatically, because I had a mini on my last (and first) cruise with Princess, but no champagne. I learned about that here on CC.

Maybe a stupid question, but who or where do you ask for the champagne?

Apparently it does not appear automatically, because I had a mini on my last (and first) cruise with Princess, but no champagne. I learned about that here on CC.

Ask your steward, if you see him/her. Otherwise, I gueaa you could call room service. We never want it, so when it doesn't appear we don't even notice.

Just for the record, anyone who does not want their champagne is free to send it my way! :D Thanks for the tips - I will be on the lookout and/or ask my steward if it does not matieralize. I've been lobbying the FDA to incldue champagne as one of the four basic food groups (get rid of those pesky vegetables LOL)...no luck yet, but I'm hopeful! ;)

We get mini-suites all the time and have never had champagne. Glad I read the posts. The reason we get a mini-suite is because of the living room with a couch. So much more comfortable when your on a cruise and also room to have friends in. Balcony has 4 chairs instead of two. Also with a bath tub you don't have to worry about the pesky shower curtain blowing in the shower! Can see the difference in square footage between a balcony room and a mini-suite on the Princess website. Most of the time the difference isn't that great as far as money.

We are leaving in 23 days for a 30 day cruise and definitely have a mini-suite.

Happy Cruising!

Remember: Budget the Luxuries First!

Chris

Archived