Car rental opinons

zetachi

We are flying into FLL, renting a car and staying over night in the FLL area. We are cruising out of Miami the next day.

In YHO is it better to return the car to FLL and car service to Port of Miami or better to drive ourselves to Miami and either shuttle from Airport or car service from airport.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

another quick question. Is car rental off site at Miami? Cause then we'd have to return the car, shuttle to the airport and then cab to the port :eek: We'll most likely be using budget as I can get a minivan woth work discount for @ $58 a day.

Thanks

another quick question. Is car rental off site at Miami? Cause then we'd have to return the car, shuttle to the airport and then cab to the port :eek: We'll most likely be using budget as I can get a minivan woth work discount for @ $58 a day.

Thanks

Yes, not far though... Budget is at 3901 NW 28th Street

Thanks

Yes, not far though... Budget is at 3901 NW 28th Street

Budget has a free shuttle to the port. We are told about once an hour.

i have a one way rental from fll to Mia airport. we are staying the night in miami, sightseeing etc. then will return our car to MIA airport and grab a cab to POM. it's a flat fee to POM about 25$

we are renting through enterprise and getting an suv at a very good rate (for the area) and did not charge a one way fee.

I have been watching prices as the fluctuate-sometimes doubling in price.

Archived